glasgow
Hope she gets leathered

Attachments

• IMG_5688.png
    IMG_5688.png
    436.8 KB · Views: 102
Mar 11, 2024
uk
She’s got a fin cheek sayin max is fussy.

My autistic son has ARFID. She doesn’t know what fin fussy is 🙄
My little one does to and it’s awful isn’t it? He’s got his own cupboard so we have plenty of the same thing, and have to literally beg him to eat some days as he’s “never hungry” I feel you ❤️❤️ she has NO fing clue the fat mess 🤬🤬

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
My little one does to and it’s awful isn’t it? He’s got his own cupboard so we have plenty of the same thing, and have to literally beg him to eat some days as he’s “never hungry” I feel you ❤️❤️ she has NO fing clue the fat mess 🤬🤬
This! It’s not natural for him to eat. There is no eating for enjoyment. He has 5 things he eats on a daily basis. 5.

When we go on holiday we have to take a suitcase of his safe foods.

She says he’s not fussy and he’s a good eater and when she wants to be an autism ambassador he’s all of a sudden fussy again. She’s no clue. She really doesn’t and it makes me so angry 😡

The repetition in this mornings video shows she knows she’s lying. And she’s manic this morning.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
This! It’s not natural for him to eat. There is no eating for enjoyment. He has 5 things he eats on a daily basis. 5.

When we go on holiday we have to take a suitcase of his safe foods.

She says he’s not fussy and he’s a good eater and when she wants to be an autism ambassador he’s all of a sudden fussy again. She’s no clue. She really doesn’t and it makes me so angry 😡

The repetition in this mornings video shows she knows she’s lying. And she’s manic this morning.
This is exactly what pissrd me off with her at the start!!!!! She has NO idea, she’s very lucky with M and the way he eats. He eats better than my neurotypical child as well.
Probably like you, my little ones eating takes over your life, the constant worry of “ how much have they ate today, have they ate enough, is he losing weight “ it’s constant isn’t it? Having to continually ask your child to eat is hard 😔❤️

Don’t feel alone, we take a case of his fave foods too ❤️ always have to make sure there’s a fridge in the room with space for his food too! But as good mums - that’s what we both do because we have too and keep them in routine and keep their needs in mind - can you imagine her having to do that, she definitely wouldn’t, she’s too selfish and does not put his needs first.

She is manic, she has days of manic videos leading up to her
Black and white one…. Cue the video at the weekend when she’s lonely 🙄

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
This is exactly what pissrd me off with her at the start!!!!! She has NO idea, she’s very lucky with M and the way he eats. He eats better than my neurotypical child as well.
Probably like you, my little ones eating takes over your life, the constant worry of “ how much have they ate today, have they ate enough, is he losing weight “ it’s constant isn’t it? Having to continually ask your child to eat is hard 😔❤️

Don’t feel alone, we take a case of his fave foods too ❤️ always have to make sure there’s a fridge in the room with space for his food too! But as good mums - that’s what we both do because we have too and keep them in routine and keep their needs in mind - can you imagine her having to do that, she definitely wouldn’t, she’s too selfish and does not put his needs first.

She is manic, she has days of manic videos leading up to her
Black and white one…. Cue the video at the weekend when she’s lonely 🙄
Thank you so much for your kind words! You just saying this makes me feel seen! It’s amazing what we have to do but you’re right we just instinctively know what needs to be done and then get on with it. It takes up every single aspect of our day on a daily basis.

Here for you too chick ❤️❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.