Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Their wee heads fall to the floor… what about you Steph? Did you confront them? No you didn’t because you’ve no idea who it is and you’re a se bag.
This is goading someone to prove to her they aren’t scared so she’s got content. I’ve never met the lassie but I can promise she would s it if she was confronted.
She’s got some nerve.
And as someone who has a mum who suffers bulimia, Steph you don’t even have the body shape of someone suffering bulimia. You may have stuck your fingers down your throat to bring up overindulging in the past, but my mum lost all her teeth from the acid and had to have them replaced. She also now suffers severe acid reflux issues from causing herself to be sick for years on end and quite often wakes up in the night with a mouth full of acid, and she was a bag of bones but thankfully menopause gave her some cushion now. She HATES eating with people she doesn’t know, and she barely has a plate bigger than a side saucer, even at dinner time. 9/10 she won’t even finish that.

You’re a disgrace of a girl. You eat and store every fing calorie, love. Your body is a dead give away to all your lies. Busy? Body of someone who barely moves.
Bulimia? Body of someone who keeps down all meals, and more.
Teeth, intact, not rotting and corroded by acid.
Skin…. Well questionable but it’s got do all to do with dehydration in the body from vomitting.

IMG_6601.jpeg
I’m sorry to hear this about your mum. Bullemia is an awful thing to live with. I Was Bullemic for a few years and it was awful.
She’s so embarrassing say their wee heads fall to the floor wahaha she thinks she so hard. If I had a word with her she would not be so cocky. She would be put straight back in her wee box like the gobshite she is

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’m sorry to hear this about your mum. Bullemia is an awful thing to live with. I Was Bullemic for a few years and it was awful.
She’s so embarrassing say their wee heads fall to the floor wahaha she thinks she so hard. If I had a word with her she would not be so cocky. She would be put straight back in her wee box like the gobshite she is
So hard but sits in her car, doesn’t go out without body guards for confidence, can’t go out in Aberdeen, doesn’t take max anywhere but makes a big deal about taking him places out of Aberdeen 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
So hard but sits in her car, doesn’t go out without body guards for confidence, can’t go out in Aberdeen, doesn’t take max anywhere but makes a big deal about taking him places out of Aberdeen 🤣🤣🤣
She’s an arsewipe. All hard behind her phone ans showing off in the comments to her fans 😂😂😂😂 the cringe is another level altogether

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s a arsewipe. All here behind her phone ans showing off in the comments to her fans 😂😂😂😂 the cringe is another level altogether
Second hand embarrassment is real 🤣🤣🤣

She makes out like she knows who all her trolls are, typical narc. The ones that show their faces and don’t want to remain annonymous don’t count.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Doesn’t take either of her kids anywhere lily does absolutely nothing with her mum and she can lie all she wants and says she doesn’t want to, my kids if I am paying will go out for lunch or go into town shopping beefy you do nothing with your kids as you don’t want to be seen out.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Thank you ❤️ sorry for your struggles 🫂 She barely eats a thing, we’d all have huge plates full and she would have a wee side plate and half the stuff missing. It’s caused her to be an extremely picky/fussy eater too. All her teeth literally rotted away for years of throwing up.
Vav does not have 20 years of bulimia struggles on her.
She should know by now calories in vs calories out and she’s displaying a lot of calories in!!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Doesn’t take either of her kids anywhere lily does absolutely nothing with her mum and she can lie all she wants and says she doesn’t want to, my kids if I am paying will go out for lunch or go into town shopping beefy you do nothing with your kids as you don’t want to be seen out.
Tbf to Lily I wouldn’t want to do anything with Steph either but you’re right though, it’s up to Steph to make sure she has the relationship she wants with Lily, but she’s far too selfish to give that girl an ounce of her time and all their interactions and days out would have to be for social media

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you ❤️ sorry for your struggles 🫂 She barely eats a thing, we’d all have huge plates full and she would have a wee side plate and half the stuff missing. It’s caused her to be an extremely picky/fussy eater too. All her teeth literally rotted away for years of throwing up.
Vav does not have 20 years of bulimia struggles on her.
She should know by now calories in vs calories out and she’s displaying a lot of calories in!!
Your poor mum and use to see her go through this.
Vag is a liar and will use any means necessary to get attention

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Same my kids are my little broke besties 😂 even their pals want to hang around with me and them 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.