Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It’s embarrassing. I feel sorry for her daughter. Her mates must know her mum is on TikTok. My kids would disown me if I dressed like that!
Same. Being a child now is hard enough but wow for your mum to do that no thanks. Imagine all the teachers to speaking about it. Would love to be a fly on the wall in that staff room 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Just to drop it in the mix. That hair dresser that HAHM & RM were out with the other weekend also stole charity money at one point. Was £500 & he did give it back but seems the Aberdeen hairdressing community don’t have the best reputations!
Not from his dying husband though… he was in a rough place in his life he had every intention on paying it back! Wise up!

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Just to drop it in the mix. That hair dresser that HAHM & RM were out with the other weekend also stole charity money at one point. Was £500 & he did give it back but seems the Aberdeen hairdressing community don’t have the best reputations!
In which he admitted and took full accountability in which he was also punished. So never put him in the same box as vav

SchemeBurd

Mar 12, 2024
Glasgow
My sisters job pays her to read gossip sites ,insta,fb ,twitter etc.
She has a degree in marketing and finance,has her own company and is regularly on TV and radio.

Companies DO pay people to do this.
It’s not that interesting tbf. If I’m on call on a quiet night I’m literally doing do all else but be paid to scroll on my phone. Most other days my team manage themselves 😅

daisylou24

Mar 8, 2024
Durham
It’s not that interesting tbf. If I’m on call on a quiet night I’m literally doing do all else but be paid to scroll on my phone. Most other days my team manage themselves 😅
Yep .She always said that people tell her how they would love to get paid to scroll the net ,but she says most days its not the most exciting lol
But she loves interacting with companies and media outfits. She gets to write articles,which she loves .

Status
Not open for further replies.