Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
This woman wouldn’t know the meaning of the word kind if it jumped up and slapped her in the face….. I’ve known of her since the C days and I worked with one of the long line of ex’s and there has always been something that hasn’t sat well with me regarding her. I always got a bad vibe and reeked of dishonesty. I think she had serious daddy issues and has had her crappy behaviour enabled by Pam & Nana which she now thinks is acceptable…. She is so desperate for attention whether it be from strangers on the internet or a man it’s actually very sad and if she wasn’t so awful I’d pity her.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Same I don’t watch him now. There is a young lad who has filmed his grandad he’s a Man City fan and took him to games etc. he’s now stopped doing that since his grandad has gotten worse and to respect his privacy and dignity so yes that’s how is page came about and was to raise awareness which he has been done.
Ahhh that grandad is so loved isn’t he? When he takes him to the match he comes alive again and singing. It’s so heartwarming seeing how much he loves his grandad and how much he loves his grandson. That’s how dementia care should be. Gentle and showing love. ❤️❤️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The Huns are wild and folk do have things on you, if you didn’t do anything then why not address is I would do anything to clear my name obviously not that important to you eh beefy 🤣🤣
IMG_1763.jpeg
IMG_1764.jpeg

Reactions: Aurora85

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh mad Pam I think it’s Steph who should be apologising for all her wrong doings making multiple men’s lives a misery, and the whole c thing. She has hate coming out of her and you are the exact same 🙄
IMG_1762.jpeg
Vik you need to read up on her history and it will all become clear. What she has done over the years is despicable and she continues to lie about it. 🤬

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Slimming filter is always obvious Vav. That’s some length of arm, and awfy slim compared to your tattoo vid.
IMG_6724.jpeg
Rewatch that video from about 1min 30 😂 see that arm she’s leaning on, round about the top of it near towards the delt, watch it change colour, I don’t know it it’s stretch marks or cellulite but the filter is struggling to cover whatever it is 😭

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Was just thinking the same 😂people don’t like you Vav because of the disgusting way you have behaved in the past. If you had evolved you would have addressed all the talk about stealing from a charity and either held your hand up and said yes I regret it and I’ve paid it back or given proof that it did in fact go to the charity.
That doesn’t make me a Martha love.
What a crock of s she is speaking. Then saying oh the girl was in a bad place and jealous 😭😭🤣🤣 fook off you t. Her content is utter garbage and getting worse by the day

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
There’s no fing danger that’s happened to her. She’s done that A to steal the idea from Aimee’s comments. B like she’s a better person and wants validation for her supposed maturity and kind nature (not the supposed ex troll), and C to pad out the ‘jealous’ narrative.
Does she honestly think folk are thick??????
Vav!?? You’re about as transparent as air. Can see what you’re doing from the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.