Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well she did say to mine plenty of times🤣🤣🤣 saying that how he treated me was so so nice and she wanted someone like that. I add I was not there tho 🤣🤣🤣🤮 good job he told me I laughed and was like oh well off you go I will get peace ✌🏻🤣🤣🥱
It honestly doesn’t surprise me I’ve heard it so many times doesn’t know girl code if it slapped her in the face.

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Being realistc she would drop her knickers to any man with a bit of cash who showed her attention, shame she’s to go to men over 200 miles away tho 🤣🤣

Have to laugh at her great “co parenting” we all know Petr just plays the game with her for a easy life and that will be exactly why she still gets to parade little m about because if he goes against the grain his life wouldn’t be worth living, she’s the type of mother who would stop access just to prove a point that she is large and in charge.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
She's an absolute muppet who needs strangers on the internet to make her feel important because let's face it no bugger that actually knows her would go near her!

They shoes are boggin! Her hair however was bonny and I never compliment that cow I must be unwell! The extensions do do all for her!

Now away and sort those brows Staph they are bloody awful! Cruella De 'vil

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240313_175427_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240313_175427_Chrome.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 35

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
🤣😭 don’t worry cause she’s spoke about in Glasgow too 😆 in the sunbed shop I go to, I just had to add my opinion in 💁🏻‍♀️
But she said Glasgow was her safe place or bs to that effect. Doesnae really get Glaswegians then?? Would give you the world on a plate if you deserved it unless you're at it. Can sniff them out like bloodhounds. I'm a Glaswegian and there is no people kinder but in the same breathe blunt if we smell bullshit.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
But she said Glasgow was her safe place or bs to that effect. Doesnae really get Glaswegians then?? Would give you the world on a plate if you deserved it unless you're at it. Can sniff them out like bloodhounds. I'm a Glaswegian and there is no people kinder but in the same breathe blunt if we smell bullshit.
They were talking about the way she exploits wee M, it was after his routine MRI. They commented on what they see so everyone must see it just not the deluded huns who think she’s miss world 😭 we say it as we see it, no beating around the bush

Mar 7, 2024
Being realistc she would drop her knickers to any man with a bit of cash who showed her attention, shame she’s to go to men over 200 miles away tho 🤣🤣

Have to laugh at her great “co parenting” we all know Petr just plays the game with her for a easy life and that will be exactly why she still gets to parade little m about because if he goes against the grain his life wouldn’t be worth living, she’s the type of mother who would stop access just to prove a point that she is large and in charge.
Petr needs to grow a set and man up ! He need to have more input with his son and if she doesn't like it then he can take her to court .. hmm wonder who would look better to a judge ?

Mar 8, 2024
The way her and shaimiee interact is so awkward. It’s like being in work with someone who isn’t quite a friend but use get along but also have nothing to talk about so the air is just filled with random bits of conversation and questions. Aimee asked vav a question and she just about answers her before asking is that Big Ben. It’s just so uncomfortable. And in the car to the airport staph really thinks she is amazing doesn’t she, I can’t cope with how obsessed with herself she is

Mar 7, 2024
Does anyone else think she has a really cruel face? Condescending, sneery, conceited, snooty, patronising, egotistical, narcissistic mush? Like you can see the inside of her on her face, she can't hide it no matter how hard she tries. The smile never reaches her eyes. Hollow.
She has a vile look about her and her face doesnt match her age ! Basically a face like a slapped ar*e !

Status
Not open for further replies.