Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Sorry this has actually made me rage! How oh how does this woman have a platform, it’s fing beyond me. She’s a dangerous, vile, evil person 😡
I know it’s mental to think that when a man leaves she makes there life hell. Imagine saying that in the first place, but like that could have went to police, court the lot. To do that to your daughter just wow🤯🤯🤯 if that happened call the police straight away not call his work. She is vile to the core.

Ayrshirelass

Mar 11, 2024
Ayrshire
I’d love to be a fly on the wall as she clomps about that big echoey mansion. Shoehorning herself in to too small clothes, gibbering utter pish into her phone. She must spend more time talking to a screen than she does to actual humans. She’s surrounded by stuff, but that’s all it is, stuff, nothing that matters. That house could be filled with love and laughter with friends and family visiting yet it’s always just soulless, while she tries to convince herself that she’s important. She’s poor when it comes to anything that matters.
I really hope TikTok is banned, then how will she sell her se with no TikTok shop.

Mar 7, 2024
I’d love to be a fly on the wall as she clomps about that big echoey mansion. Shoehorning herself in to too small clothes, gibbering utter pish into her phone. She must spend more time talking to a screen than she does to actual humans. She’s surrounded by stuff, but that’s all it is, stuff, nothing that matters. That house could be filled with love and laughter with friends and family visiting yet it’s always just soulless, while she tries to convince herself that she’s important. She’s poor when it comes to anything that matters.
I really hope TikTok is banned, then how will she sell her se with no TikTok shop.
You're right , the house is soulless and no one visits , so sad to be brought up like that , aren't we Lils doesn't have happy memories as beefy does nothing with her kids , no days out, no movies nights .. so sad

Mar 7, 2024
Fancy being talk of your kids nursery WhatsApp group. A shame for M as parents won't engage with her and he won't be invited to stuff. I can see her doing tik toks at the event and parents won't want that s.
I'm not sure if she means orchard brae or somewhere local to Ellon ? I can imagine the chat on the parents WhatsApp group and apparently it's the same for Aimless with the parents having a WhatsApp group about her lol

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You're right , the house is soulless and no one visits , so sad to be brought up like that , aren't we Lils doesn't have happy memories as beefy does nothing with her kids , no days out, no movies nights .. so sad
You are both so right. We have a bigger house now and the fact we have had friends staying over, family, my son friends over all the time my dogs loving there new home has made my heart so happy❤️❤️ to think when we viewed i was like no way 🤣🤣 cried that our offer got accepted but when we moved in sleeping on a mattress and it felt like home. She thinks she is winning cause she goes here and there, has this and that buys a bag or two but sorry that’s not winning. Having friends, family and being a honest human being is winning ❤️ also not exploring your child is not winning.

Mar 7, 2024
You are both so right. We have a bigger house now and the fact we have had friends staying over, family, my son friends over all the time my dogs loving there new home has made my heart so happy❤️❤️ to think when we viewed i was like no way 🤣🤣 cried that our offer got accepted but when we moved in sleeping on a mattress and it felt like home. She thinks she is winning cause she goes here and there, has this and that buys a bag or two but sorry that’s not winning. Having friends, family and being a honest human being is winning ❤️ also not exploring your child is not winning.
Having family and friends is more important than designer handbags . I've never been rich but always had enough to keep my head above water and get treats for my kids , I'd rather have a house full of love than empty rooms and no soul

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I'm not sure if she means orchard brae or somewhere local to Ellon ? I can imagine the chat on the parents WhatsApp group and apparently it's the same for Aimless with the parents having a WhatsApp group about her lol
He staying at OB as that was what she wanted, the school will do a lot in advance for transition, her saying she wish she could explain to him 🤦‍♀️ nothing stopping her speaking to M, even if he can’t ask questions she could speak positively about it to him. It’s the same setting, prob mostly same children so it won’t be as bad for him as she makes out

Mar 7, 2024
He staying at OB as that was what she wanted, the school will do a lot in advance for transition, her saying she wish she could explain to him 🤦‍♀️ nothing stopping her speaking to M, even if he can’t ask questions she could speak positively about it to him. It’s the same setting, prob mostly same children so it won’t be as bad for him as she makes out
Why is he still at OB when she's in the shire ? Fair enough use an Aberdeen address but he doesn't live in the town ? Hope she's happy she's taken a space for some who actually lives in Aberdeen !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is a disgrace she moved him out of the city to a house that she rents to show off so he should be moved to a Sen setting in the shire I would be going nuts if that was my child who missed out on a place.

Mar 7, 2024
She is a disgrace she moved him out of the city to a house that she rents to show off so he should be moved to a Sen setting in the shire I would be going nuts if that was my child who missed out on a place.
And sadly someone's child in Aberdeen is missing out on a space because of her selfish ways ! Maybe a phone call to the education dept to raise concerns ????

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Why is he still at OB when she's in the shire ? Fair enough use an Aberdeen address but he doesn't live in the town ? Hope she's happy she's taken a space for some who actually lives in Aberdeen !
I’d imagine someone will make a complaint to the school about this as another child in that catchment area could use the space ….she never said specifically on her video it was a Sen school she said right setting for his needs now

Would she not have made a post solely on it being a Sen school M got into?

Status
Not open for further replies.