Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I thought it got removed, went to look for it she has deactivated her personal profile too. At least the screen shots are there on tattle for everyone to view. Along with every other despicable thing she has done. No wonder, I wouldn’t be able to show face if I was her, desperate human being and the lowest of the low thieving from a dying man’s charity pot
Yes was so annoying that it got removed. Was same as the plane one too. It was the best tho mad Pam arguing back and forth fighting her corner and it made them look even more of a c**t

Mar 8, 2024
Hi All ☺️ here after seeing this evil witch via her BFF🫤 aimless!
I totally see why they are friends, not only because they have no one else (always a good measure of a person!) but they are both selfish, lazy, full of their own self importance and are s mothers!
You can just tell Steph is a horrible person, completely evil to the core and runs in the family by the sounds of it! No one should feel for her as you can see she has bullied and dished out venom her whole life!
Why people think she is an inspiration is completely beyond me! If I had a daughter I would 100% prevent her from ever looking up to the likes of her! I do have a son and if he came home with someone like her, it would be my worst nightmare!!!
What she did to C's mother and family is pure, pure evil! Even if she didn't get on with her, as a mother and any decent human being you would never deny that to a mother. Also having the nurses to tell the family they couldn't see him, that must of been terrible for them to have to do.
I just couldn't imagine how that must of been for his mum 😥😥😥

I hope she gets her downfall soon along with her bestie!! 🙏🙏🙏
Hopefully she will be convicted of stealing that charity money and do time!! ....She'd probably miss her tik tok more than her kids!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_0769.png

Few pictures from the cougar story

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Still picks up from the school in the area sri go to the same community where Steph had her group with the donation of money to buy toys
I remember that live where an anonymous donation was posted and they had bought all the equipment outright for her on her Amazon wish list worth hundreds. Then she pretended to be involved in the community centre club and start up the ASN group and then sacked it all off a couple of months later because she was “too bizzy” clearly just a handout for her mothers gain. Sickening

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
When people rent houses they don’t always get to make loads of changes, house she rents and stays in that was built by a man who sadly passed away before he could live in it is so wasted on vav but she is sticking things on the wall and hanging from the roof let’s hope she has asked permission the house just looks so tacky full of ikea stuff totally deserves better furniture than what vav has put in it, she has absolutely no class, least the family are laughing at her paying 2k per month straight into their pocket.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
When people rent houses they don’t always get to make loads of changes, house she rents and stays in that was built by a man who sadly passed away before he could live in it is so wasted on vav but she is sticking things on the wall and hanging from the roof let’s hope she has asked permission the house just looks so tacky full of ikea stuff totally deserves better furniture than what vav has put in it, she has absolutely no class, least the family are laughing at her paying 2k per month straight into their pocket.
That house has been dressed in ikea! 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.