Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Exactamondo…. What is she going to do after the summer holidays when he’s at school?? Fighting quite publicly for a place at her chosen school, let’s see if her huns defend her then if she takes him out of school for ‘work’ I use that terms loosely 🤣
Orchard Brae is already keeping a note of his absences and fake illnesses . She forgets people can see her tik tok and instagram , she's delaying his education and sitting in B perfect warehouse with crazy Nanna or aren't we Lils will not benefit him at all . A phone call to the school perhaps to raise concerns ? She has no same as she's publicly showing him in the bath and the amount of shares and saves and comments is disgusting but it's all for views !

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_0789.png
So Steph has managed to go down to dinyell wonder when that happen when she has the girls round on Saturday and max is off school, how sad you have to go down to Edinburgh as you can’t get your hair done in Aberdeen, dinyell obviously happy to associate with Steph she must be the only one.
By the looks of it Friday 😆 can see the root change. Not even a wee bit of promo for Danielle though 😏

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Orchard Brae is already keeping a note of his absences and fake illnesses . She forgets people can see her tik tok and instagram , she's delaying his education and sitting in B perfect warehouse with crazy Nanna or aren't we Lils will not benefit him at all . A phone call to the school perhaps to raise concerns ? She has no same as she's publicly showing him in the bath and the amount of shares and saves and comments is disgusting but it's all for views !
Let’s hope they are that school has a duty of care towards max and it’s clear as day as it’s on his Tik tok she could of easily taken the kids when they had the snow days as one of them she met Brendan in union square when her kids should of been at school.

Mar 7, 2024
Like who Honestly is saving a child’s video I know their is some weirdos but she must know that it’s dangerous showing so much of max but it’s all for views it actually gives me the fear that so much people know her business,know she is away for 4 days from Thursday. 😳
It's so sad she's making money off of Max with the views of him in the bath , it breaks my heart she's doing that to an innocent boy who can't speak up for himself

Mar 7, 2024
Let’s hope they are that school has a duty of care towards max and it’s clear as day as it’s on his Tik tok she could of easily taken the kids when they had the snow days as one of them she met Brendan in union square when her kids should of been at school.
Wet wipe Brendan is just as bad letting her take her kids !

Mar 7, 2024
But she has no time for anything 😭 she’s a muppet. All the gifted se that’s just 10/10 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s a 10/10 idiot. I would never forgive myself if my child hurt themselves unattended. I’ve had major mum guilt when they have hurt themselves but we can’t always be there 100% of the time, if I could wrap them up in cotton wool I would but then they have no life. That wee guy will have no life as she will hold him back at every turn
She is holding him back and he will choke on something one of these days as she's eye fuxking her phone !

Mar 7, 2024
Is she messing with the bath video?? She cannot sing, she cannot stop looking at herself, he doesn’t want her to sing to him, it’s all for show. Why film such a private moment with your naked kid? When there is all sorts of weirdos looking for these types of vidoes. She absolutely needs to give her head a wobble. When she said heavy load I’d say he was thinking aye ma you’re the heavy load ya nut job
It is a very private moment ! And she's videoed him sleeping ! Her Huns are just as bad for commenting ! It makes me sick !

Status
Not open for further replies.