Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Trolly rolly how do u produce such beautiful photoshop that Kate Middleton would envy and yet u still can't do a gif 🤣🤣
🤣🤣You know it's been an issue for long enough on TL I still canny do gifs 🤣🤣🤣on the odd occasion I get it right and I'm aw proud then I do the EXACT same thing to produce a gif and it doesn't work 🤣🤣 I'm blaming the gif making people 🤣🤣🤣

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240312-150001_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240312-150001_WhatsApp.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 76
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
When Harley was meant to be going away on a boys weekend or something Steph and mad Pam FaceTimed him infront of all his pals and gave him dogs abuse 🤣🤣🤣
This gets me thinking to that tiktok she made about it being ok for Harley to go out with his friends, and her with hers. But her head was shaking side to side omitting to the fact it wasn’t ok 🤣🤣

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
This gets me thinking to that tiktok she made about it being ok for Harley to go out with his friends, and her with hers. But her head was shaking side to side omitting to the fact it wasn’t ok 🤣🤣
That's cos he had pals to go oot with in the first place. She'd need to sit with her wee teaset playing with her imaginary ones. Like the night the "girls" where coming over for her pot of chilli😆

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
It does come across like jealousy. Especially Emz on tik tok. She is jealous of Steph’s mansion and lavish lifestyle.
Believe me I know Emz and she’s absolutely not jealous of that piece of s human being 😂😂 she just has the balls to say what a lot of people don’t. I actually think hoover hole vav is jealous of Emz that’s why she keeps giving her a mention on the sly 💯💯

Status
Not open for further replies.