Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
It does come across like jealousy. Especially Emz on tik tok. She is jealous of Steph’s mansion and lavish lifestyle.
Oh and lavish lifestyle 🤣😭 her taste and dress sense is up her arse 🕳️ next time she’s looking for a nice LV bag tell her to give me a shout I’ll recommend my SA in LV Edinburgh I’m never away from there. Two bags and a lot of tat from TKMAXX sooooo lavish you bam pot

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Word of the day. Sound familiar???
IMG_1973.jpeg
She loves a good cockwomble 🤣🤣

Reactions: beyoncesshampoo

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
"Right that's it you lot!! I'm no playing anymair.You'se ur no being kind and that's how I live ma life and preach to my wee flying monkeys. I'm a good person. I donate boxes of tat to schools, dresses to over age prom goers, rip off charities, fat shame other women. Whit dae yes want from me??? I'm away to ma hotel room to sit on my wee todd even tho' my BFF is next door"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240312_152106.jpg
    Screenshot_20240312_152106.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Problem with your comment cafe is that us HUNS can join!

If it’s not jealousy what is it? Why the obsession? Why not just block and move on?

Yes she went through some s in her past and maybe hasn’t been the most upstanding member of the community but haven’t we all got a skeleton or two in the closet somewhere!?

Are people not allowed to change and move on. She was dealt an opportunity that meant she could provide for her family! Why wouldn’t you grab it with both hands! I know I would!

Being somebody who grew up with a background like hers and went to a s school like she did and was dealt a hell of a lot of lemons in life i admire her for making lemonade!

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk

If it’s not jealousy what is it? Why the obsession? Why not just block and move on?

Yes she went through some s in her past and maybe hasn’t been the most upstanding member of the community but haven’t we all got a skeleton or two in the closet somewhere!?

Are people not allowed to change and move on. She was dealt an opportunity that meant she could provide for her family! Why wouldn’t you grab it with both hands! I know I would!

Being somebody who grew up with a background like hers and went to a s school like she did and was dealt a hell of a lot of lemons in life i admire her for making lemonade!
Background like yours doesn't give her a free pass to commit atrocities against people or do you do that also.?Confessional box is up the road hun and Halford too cos you're quite clearly lost. Heard they do a good deal on Satnavs.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Nah please Nooo!! No Glasgow. Why??? She has said previously that she likes here hasn't she? We DONT want her either. No thank you, nope, naah, we'll pass thanks muchly😡😭😭
EVERYONE TURN UP AT BPERFECT STORE WHEN SHES LAUNCHING HER CHEAP sE AND HAVE A PROTEST COME ON GUYS HER COME FACE TO FACE WITH THE PEOPLE SHES HURT SHAMAZING 🤭🤭🤭

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Background like yours doesn't give her a free pass to commit atrocities against people or do you do that also.?Confessional box is up the road hun and Halford too cos you're quite clearly lost. Heard they do a good deal on Satnavs.
Yeah I will be the first to admit Ive done a few things in the past I’m not proud of but people change! You don’t know what hiker situation was when her so called atrocities occurred. You’re only getting one half of a story! That’s what most of these so called atrocities are stories!

I’m not lost I’m exactly where I should be!

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Yeah I will be the first to admit Ive done a few things in the past I’m not proud of but people change! You don’t know what hiker situation was when her so called atrocities occurred. You’re only getting one half of a story! That’s what most of these so called atrocities are stories!

I’m not lost I’m exactly where I should be!
Go away and clean your Lelli Kelly's and gies peace.
Edited to add a big, "Hello HOW YA DOIN PAMELA?"

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It does come across like jealousy. Especially Emz on tik tok. She is jealous of Steph’s mansion and lavish lifestyle.
Stephs big rented mansion is paid by us the taxpayers! And her kids dla! Emz is in no way shape or form jealous of the cretin! She’s disgusting and one smelly boot who’s hoovered many of dicks she can keep claiming we’re all jealous but the facts remain of what? Rented house NO pumping your non verbal son for views NO a hole that’s like flinging a sausage up a close NO Having multiple baby daddies NO Putting the wrong dad on the birth certificate NO Shagged a dying man’s best pal NO
stealing charity money NO destroying an autistic girls hair bcos of the jealousy STEPH had towards her bond with her own dad NO taking max to Churchys so she could get her hole in her corsa NO spoke to Harley like a dog NO Hips that fing wide NO lipoedema NO endless illnesses NO

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban

Did she use the 15k charity money to help make that lemonade???? A lot of people gave their hard earned cash to the #weareallcammysmith campaign. Why not address it and prove the money went to FOA and not for personal gain? When you fundraise for a charity it’s not unreasonable to provide proof that the money went where it was supposed to…..

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did she use the 15k charity money to help make that lemonade???? A lot of people gave their hard earned cash to the #weareallcammysmith campaign. Why not address it and prove the money went to FOA and not for personal gain? When you fundraise for a charity it’s not unreasonable to provide proof that the money went where it was supposed to…..
This screams Terri logie! Huns do off whatsthestory

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Wow one sad person drops a rumour about charity money and you all run with it! There is also no proof she kept the money yet here you all are. I bought a mini at the same age does that mean I stole money to get it!?!?! Hmmmm god forbid somebody buys and mini and some trainers!! Why should disclose it. Cause she’s on tik tok! I don’t understand why she needs to justify her whole life because she’s doing well now!

Status
Not open for further replies.