Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
It does come across like jealousy. Especially Emz on tik tok. She is jealous of Steph’s mansion and lavish lifestyle.
Hahahaha rented gaff! I hardly doubt she is jealous of you in your over priced house that you don't pay for! Us tax earners pay your lifestyle you absolute tit of a woman! How's Aimee she must be bored while you sit snd write utter crap to folk who you say don't bother you!

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
Absolutely this and as I’ve said previously if I was accused of theft I’d be doing all I could to prove otherwise. The silence speaks volumes…..
Defo! Its as plain as her size plus arse that she did not donate that money. I really hope she gets wrapped for it. I wonder if she actually has ever provided for her kids honestly without having to steal and lie her way to do it.
I have been on here a mere two hours and can just laugh off the nasty comments as I’m not Steph, I’m not a relation of hers and I don’t know her! We went to the same school, was in the same year but we barely crossed paths apart from one time when she was a hairdresser at Tiffany’s on bridge street on Aberdeen. I can not imagine for a minute battling this is a day to day basis! I would love to know why you all think it’s ok to talk about somebody the way you do. Telling somebody to take a se out their mouths just cause they have a different opinion to you! How steph is still going with all this going on in the background baffles me! She’s one heck of a strong woman and should be proud of herself!
so why are you on here exactly? And it baffles me why everyone is jealous or trolls for having a different opinion from her and also for telling the truth. Their truth! Jog on love 👋🏼 oh wait a minute iv figured it out!! You are her stalker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
She claps back cos she tries to create a narrative that anyone who calls her out is crazy jealous of her to you suckered fools. No rationale person would swallow that crap. She is disliked for what she has done and how she portrays herself to be. You put yourself out there then you had better be squeaky clean or take the flak that comes with it by people speaking the truth
Absolutely this….. its why I’d never put myself out there as some of my skeletons would inevitably fall out of the closet and my mother would be mortified 🤣🤣. You have to be able to accept that your chickens will come home to roost and you reap what you sow…… if you are unable to take accountability and own it then perhaps a social media platform is not the right place to be.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
It’s just intriguing to me how much you lot don’t like somebody having a different opinion of her. The first post in this thread says what’s your opinions (actually says options?!? ) on this woman. I’m just giving you my opinion!
It is not having a different opinion of her PAMELA it's having values, decency and morals to call out rancid behaviour and those who have and continue to profit from it and prey on the gullible. Now go away. You were entertaining to a point now you're just boring

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
I’d imagine that won’t happen. The hairdressers that know Barrie’s ex are a lovely but very tough lot and I would think some of them would have some choice words for her if they seen her in there. Not that many of them drink in there now. I can’t imagine being despised by nearly al

Problem with your comment cafe is that us HUNS can join!

If it’s not jealousy what is it? Why the obsession? Why not just block and move on?

Yes she went through some s in her past and maybe hasn’t been the most upstanding member of the community but haven’t we all got a skeleton or two in the closet somewhere!?

Are people not allowed to change and move on. She was dealt an opportunity that meant she could provide for her family! Why wouldn’t you grab it with both hands! I know I would!

Being somebody who grew up with a background like hers and went to a s school like she did and was dealt a hell of a lot of lemons in life i admire her for making lemonade!
Get an actual grip of your self Steph what exactly are you grabbing with both hands 🤣 a fing lavish life you do not lead! You pimp out your child for money!! You drive a car which your son’s disability money pays for!!!!! You rent out a gaff that child maintenance pays for! You are the most hated girl in Aberdeen/shire! You have no man.. no man wouldn’t even come near you! No friends! You are a self obsessed, bitter narcissist with a huge ass!! You are NOTHING!! Absolute s on the ground!!! Your time will come where you are left on your arse and that my ugly friend is KARMA 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Defo! Its as plain as her size plus arse that she did not donate that money. I really hope she gets wrapped for it. I wonder if she actually has ever provided for her kids honestly without having to steal and lie her way to do it.

so why are you on here exactly? And it baffles me why everyone is jealous or trolls for having a different opinion from her and also for telling the truth. Their truth! Jog on love 👋🏼 oh wait a minute iv figured it out!! You are her stalker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Their truth? Where is the information coming from… tattle? hate pages? Comment cafe’s?? I could find bad stuff on any influencer if that’s what I was looking for!

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
1000% agree! Every innocent person would agree with you also, and would not stop proving even if it meant showing it over and over.
Yes I’d do all I could to prove my innocence, take legal advice etc etc. I feel really strongly about this as FOA do a huge amount for cancer sufferers in Aberdeen and that money could’ve done a lot. It’s a really shady thing to do.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Absolutely this….. its why I’d never put myself out there as some of my skeletons would inevitably fall out of the closet and my mother would be mortified 🤣🤣. You have to be able to accept that your chickens will come home to roost and you reap what you sow…… if you are unable to take accountability and own it then perhaps a social media platform is not the right place to be.
It’s like the fear of going on big brother back in the day 🤣. You just wouldn’t cause you can’t control what’s being said about you hahaha

SchemeBurd

Mar 12, 2024
Glasgow
It’s just intriguing to me how much you lot don’t like somebody having a different opinion of her. The first post in this thread says what’s your opinions (actually says options?!? ) on this woman. I’m just giving you my opinion!
and we’re given you ours.

You’re taking none of it in and had firmly made your mind up. You’ve repeatedly been given justifications and you just shift the goalposts 🌝

Last edited:

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
Their truth? Where is the information coming from… tattle? hate pages? Comment cafe’s?? I could find bad stuff on any influencer if that’s what I was looking for!
And where is your information coming from? Watching her tiktoks and swallowing everything she says? Read the room! You are clutching at straws here luv! I know where my information comes from and what i see with my own eyes is genuine 👌

Status
Not open for further replies.