Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
See Vav and Aimless are sitting in a hotel room in London stuffing their faces with doughnuts and when Vav said to Aimless to take half home to H , Aimless very nearly had a heart attack šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ then they said theyre going out for dinner ! Oh and a doughnut is better than a man ! Pair of numpties !
Both so desperate for a man itā€™s unreal šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

SchemeBurd

Mar 12, 2024
Glasgow
Sheā€™s really leaning into this look eh?

Attachments

• B0EB99B7-0369-4ABF-8CB8-5ABBC894EDD3.jpeg
    B0EB99B7-0369-4ABF-8CB8-5ABBC894EDD3.jpeg
    329.3 KB · Views: 159
Mar 7, 2024
Not whoppers like you have! Logan air steps, Birth certificate, escalator incident, petr emotionally abusive, petr ignoring L, your visit and chat to northfield! I could go on! You're a snake.

You arent the only liar on the Internet it's the one thing you have got right!

You have zero thought for anyone, Cs family (who have to endure your look at me carry on), your daughter and the constant ribbing she must get from her mad ma prancing about on tik tok, your son who is exploited daily for views and treated like a dog, wrecking that house that isn't yours, dumping your dog, parking in a disabled bay without M, filming outside a nursery, filming others in a public space, triggering folk with suicide baiting, triggering folk with eating disorders and adhd, using the sen reform group to get a blue tick, sending Lewis capaldi emails, and making videos aimed at him when he was suffering with his mental health, shaming women who wore leggings, approaching folks work to have them sacked because they don't like you and making up stories about places that could result in disciplinary action I.e logan air, hotel and bed bugs, Steven Smith and the school staff at northfield!

You're downfall will come and that saying what goes around comes around is very true!
Yes her downfall will come but it will be everyone else's fault and not hers !

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
H

Why is she doing ok for herself exactly? šŸ¤£ what has she got that none of us here dont? Apart from a huge bad reputation and a 2k a month rent bill šŸ¤­šŸ„“ i mean she is on TikTok telling lies for views šŸ¤£ hardly a degree ffs šŸ˜‚ away and waste your breath somewhere else HUN its pointless wasting your time
YES to this! Us ā€˜trollsā€™ have REAL lives, REAL careers, own property, cars (not ones that are paid for by disability allowance), have degrees and actual professional careers! We wouldnā€™t get away with the s she gets away with in her so called ā€˜careerā€™ šŸ„“

Mar 7, 2024
YES to this! Us ā€˜trollsā€™ have REAL lives, REAL careers, own property, cars (not ones that are paid for by disability allowance), have degrees and actual professional careers! We wouldnā€™t get away with the s she gets away with in her so called ā€˜careerā€™ šŸ„“
Yes we do ! We actually leave the house to go to work a 8 or 12 hr shift then come home and see to our families but at least we have comfy homes and not show houses full of tat ! Also some people work from home and by work I mean not sitting in front of our phones recording ourselves

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
@whatsthestory87 if you donā€™t know Steph and are not related to her or are not Steph herself then why have you come here and chosen to use that particular usernameā€¦ when you are well aware that it is speculated that username is Stephā€™s mother. What you have done there is Shown that you read tattle, why on earth with someone who is sticking up for Steph use the username that is linked negatively to her? Could you make this more obviousā€¦.. Steph!!!
Yes I read tattle. Clearly. I have a keen interest in human behaviour. I actually wanted to see for myself how far people would go to link anything I say negatively with Steph. You are all just pawns in my research tbh. A prime example was me commenting about my personal experience with taking a charity bucket to a charity and somehow that ended up twisted and put on tattle. Itā€™s just shows you that not everything you read on the internet is the truth! I have also got another account on here and Iā€™m trying to see what lies you will believe. So far all of them and you call us ā€œHUNSā€ the gullible ones!

Mar 7, 2024
@whatsthestory87 if you donā€™t know Steph and are not related to her or are not Steph herself then why have you come here and chosen to use that particular usernameā€¦ when you are well aware that it is speculated that username is Stephā€™s mother. What you have done there is Shown that you read tattle, why on earth with someone who is sticking up for Steph use the username that is linked negatively to her? Could you make this more obviousā€¦.. Steph!!!
I've hit the ignore button for whatsthestory87 as she has ties with Vav .. or it's her

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Yes I read tattle. Clearly. I have a keen interest in human behaviour. I actually wanted to see for myself how far people would go to link anything I say negatively with Steph. You are all just pawns in my research tbh. A prime example was me commenting about my personal experience with taking a charity bucket to a charity and somehow that ended up twisted and put on tattle. Itā€™s just shows you that not everything you read on the internet is the truth! I have also got another account on here and Iā€™m trying to see what lies you will believe. So far all of them and you call us ā€œHUNSā€ the gullible ones!
Ew, imagine being a HUN šŸ¤®

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
But everyone is a hater or a liar, or.. jealous.. if they have a different opinion to her? The thing youā€™re basically saying should be allowed amongst everyone. She wonā€™t allow comments on her page that differ from her narrative even if they are constructive, the problem is they are just opposing hers. Comment deleted and the person blocked. There is no room for people to think differently to her on her platform. Thats a dictatorship.
Exactly!! And that is why we are all here, on a page where she can't delete comments that don't suit her, or she can't respond with a clap back video like she doesn't give a s when we know she really does. She hates that people hate her and call her out, if she allowed people to comment with a different opinion than hers and accept everyone doesn't always agree, she probably wouldn't get as much hate...well maybe not šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

fatride69

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Wow you live a very sad life making up accounts to try and trick people heard it all now, all us on here know the truth and donā€™t need your little games pathetic šŸ˜‚. Its buckets and online donations so get your facts right or actually stop your investigation there as itā€™s utter šŸ’© donā€™t try and get a job in CID as you would fail miserably šŸ˜‚

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I have a few days off from my REAL job, kicking my height and loving life. However, by now being able to vent my spleen (as tattle was being silly not letting us wee marvels comment), my hoose has suffered and I think my hubs is thinking about divorce proceedings. It's better than the telly. But alas, off I go. Don't go anywhere you lovely wee trollsā¤ļø

Mar 7, 2024
I have a few days off from my REAL job, kicking my height and loving life. However, by now being able to vent my spleen (as tattle was being silly not letting us wee marvels comment), my hoose has suffered and I think my hubs is thinking about divorce proceedings. It's better than the telly. But alas, off I go. Don't go anywhere you lovely wee trollsā¤ļø
Enjoy your days off ! You deserve it ā¤ļø

Status
Not open for further replies.