Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellz

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
It means your face is that ugly it looks like a the average woman's <not size 12>arse . And the only thing that comes out of it is utter excrement. Anything else ye need explained miss mink?
Aye Pam’s face needs taken for a Shiite, Nana macaroni looks like Alex Ferguson with her alky bulbous nose. (That’s where Steph gets it from) and aren’t we Lils has a face like a torn scone, 4 absolute beauts 😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
/QUOTE]
Yes I read tattle. Clearly. I have a keen interest in human behaviour. I actually wanted to see for myself how far people would go to link anything I say negatively with Steph. You are all just pawns in my research tbh. A prime example was me commenting about my personal experience with taking a charity bucket to a charity and somehow that ended up twisted and put on tattle. It’s just shows you that not everything you read on the internet is the truth! I have also got another account on here and I’m trying to see what lies you will believe. So far all of them and you call us “HUNS” the gullible ones!

Did you not just make a comment about people being sad sat on tattle and cc all day, then just admitted to having two accounts you comment from? 🥴

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yes I read tattle. Clearly. I have a keen interest in human behaviour. I actually wanted to see for myself how far people would go to link anything I say negatively with Steph. You are all just pawns in my research tbh. A prime example was me commenting about my personal experience with taking a charity bucket to a charity and somehow that ended up twisted and put on tattle. It’s just shows you that not everything you read on the internet is the truth! I have also got another account on here and I’m trying to see what lies you will believe. So far all of them and you call us “HUNS” the gullible ones!

One serious question, if you are such a HUN and Steph fan to the extent you are spending your hours defending her like she’ll somehow ever acknowledge the fact you exist! Why are you spending such lengthy amount of time on tattle, on here, stop acting like a knight in shining armour when you’re just a dopey hun in tin foil.

Mar 7, 2024
... and here is the latest pic of big Vav and Aimless on their big night out in London ! lol

Attachments

• IMG_5073.png
    IMG_5073.png
    356.7 KB · Views: 21

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I have a few days off from my REAL job, kicking my height and loving life. However, by now being able to vent my spleen (as tattle was being silly not letting us wee marvels comment), my hoose has suffered and I think my hubs is thinking about divorce proceedings. It's better than the telly. But alas, off I go. Don't go anywhere you lovely wee trolls❤️
Enjoy your days off. I don't work Fridays and I'm looking forward to some time on my own. Wee man isn't sleeping and I'm exhausted today 5pm couldn't come quick enough. Hot bath, book and bed for me.

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
One serious question, if you are such a HUN and Steph fan to the extent you are spending your hours defending her like she’ll somehow ever acknowledge the fact you exist! Why are you spending such lengthy amount of time on tattle, on here, stop acting like a knight in shining armour when you’re just a dopey hun in tin foil.
Tbh I’m in bed not well and I’m bored! Just fancied playing devils advocate for the day. It’s kept me amused!

• Haha
Reactions: fashionma

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
I am assuming you practice what you preach and don’t believe all YOU see on the internet including falling for the garbage these content creators peddle…… It would be a tad hypocritical if you didn’t don’t you think? I mean independent thinking is having the confidence to draw on your own innate intelligence and depend on your own judgment. It's having your own views and values to guide you, rather than someone else's and you seem very guided by SV. Don’t pass judgment on people here when you are doing exactly the same thing.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Enjoy your days off. I don't work Fridays and I'm looking forward to some time on my own. Wee man isn't sleeping and I'm exhausted today 5pm couldn't come quick enough. Hot bath, book and bed for me.

I’m just out the bath and ready to just get in my bed with my book. My daughter is 16 but some how still manages to tire me out 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
I’m just out the bath and ready to just get in my bed with my book. My daughter is 16 but some how still manages to tire me out 🤣
I know what you mean . Good mums take care of our kids but a certain 'Mother' pawns her kids off to anyone that offers as she 'never has time to herself ' and she's a single parent !

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
I am assuming you practice what you preach and don’t believe all YOU see on the internet including falling for the garbage these content creators peddle…… It would be a tad hypocritical if you didn’t don’t you think? I mean independent thinking is having the confidence to draw on your own innate intelligence and depend on your own judgment. It's having your own views and values to guide you, rather than someone else's and you seem very guided by SV. Don’t pass judgment on people here when you are doing exactly the same thing

I can hand on heart say that I’ve never been influenced to buy something because an influencer has said so. I don’t believe 50% of what people on the internet say. In my job you very quickly learn that everybody lies!! I’m not passing judgement. You have every right to your opinions. I’m just curious if these opinions are based on facts or fiction.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I don’t have a tattle account. This just shows anybody can come on here. Copy a username. Get accused of being Steph, Pam, nana and everybody else in between. Not everything you see on the Internet is real!! People lie, people manipulate situations. I’m pretty sure Steph isn’t the only person on the internet who lies. In fact I think there is several people on this thread who also have told a tall tale or two….
Really what’s that then would love to hear them a lot of folk are from Aberdeen and are finally being able to give comment on an absolute clown of a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.