Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayrshirelass

Mar 11, 2024
Ayrshire
Why are her and Aimee pretending to be pals?! Their videos you can see them literally cringing when the other one speaks. Stephs latest video in the taxi she sounds like Vicky Pollard “yeah, but like, yeah” then makes faces at the camera.
What a pair of sad losers they really are.
I detest when women make being a mum their entire personality, oh just jog on, you’re both loathsome creatures who’d sell their grannies to earn a few quid.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Why are her and Aimee pretending to be pals?! Their videos you can see them literally cringing when the other one speaks. Stephs latest video in the taxi she sounds like Vicky Pollard “yeah, but like, yeah” then makes faces at the camera.
What a pair of sad losers they really are.
I detest when women make being a mum their entire personality, oh just jog on, you’re both loathsome creatures who’d sell their grannies to earn a few quid.
Steph trying to be cool saying oh the nightclub was amazing you were back at your hotel when most folk are going out in London it’s the same as nyc it never sleeps plus amiee oh we weren’t that late she acts like a old women 👵🏼

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Im late to the party of the Steph hate train, can anyone tell me what happened between her and aimless?
Oh where to begin lol. They shared a hotel room last year and Aimee left it in a state! Vav was on live with keri Roma slagging her off saying she's filthy and what even is her surname! Loads of Aimee's hun's reported back and that seemed to be the end of the 'friendship' but just to add to the mix Steph decide she could be friends with Aimee in secret but not on TikTok cos Aimees's trolling was spilling over to Stephs account lol, ridiculous! Steph gets enough backlash all on her own 😂 😂 😂 😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh ignore me, I think she maybe just had pals back then 🤣🤣 it was a quote about sisters, just looked again.
She does have a sister. Her dad has married and has a step daughter and him and his wife have a daughter together. She is a year older than Lily. But again they don’t speak to her which we all know.

Mar 13, 2024
Scotland
She does have a sister. Her dad has married and has a step daughter and him and his wife have a daughter together. She is a year older than Lily. But again they don’t speak to her which we all know.
Ah got it. Never heard of a sister being mentioned so was confused. Surely shows alot about her considering the amount of folk in her life that has nothing to do with her. Don't get how these "huns" can't see it. Strange bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.