Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’m also relieved for M as he needs someone giving an F about him and his education and progression. Pissing myself that she’s going gym daft and clean eating because she’s away with Petr soon 😂 the same ex hubby that you accused of causing your phantom ED you mentioned many times Staf and you just couldn’t live because he would want you to look a certain way apparently. doesn’t add up 🤔 I think she still can’t quite believe he left her 🤭😂🤣🤣
She would 100% take it him the same guy who controlled her and she openly said he didn’t speak to her daughter that he shared a house the whole time she was with him, accused him of DV but yet is desperate to loose the beef she happily piled on while with Harley as you get comfortable I bet she has all this family content with her family no mention if lily is going to Disneyland Paris couldn’t think of anything worse for Petr will be praying for you.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She would 100% take it him the same guy who controlled her and she openly said he didn’t speak to her daughter that he shared a house the whole time she was with him, accused him of DV but yet is desperate to loose the beef she happily piled on while with Harley as you get comfortable I bet she has all this family content with her family no mention if lily is going to Disneyland Paris couldn’t think of anything worse for Petr will be praying for you.
yes she would have him back in a heart beat despite everything she called him out for which is bonkers but Steph only thinks of Steph nobody else.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
IMG_0062.jpeg
Staf in a nutshell it’s frightening 😳

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’m also relieved for M as he needs someone giving an F about him and his education and progression. Pissing myself that she’s going gym daft and clean eating because she’s away with Petr soon 😂 the same ex hubby that you accused of causing your phantom ED you mentioned many times Staf and you just couldn’t live because he would want you to look a certain way apparently. doesn’t add up 🤔 I think she still can’t quite believe he left her 🤭😂🤣🤣
Also the man that never allowed her to put her heating on, left her with £10 in the bank and ignored her daughter. If he said let’s get back she would be round there quicker than road runner. So so so sad

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Also the man that never allowed her to put her heating on, left her with £10 in the bank and ignored her daughter. If he said let’s get back she would be round there quicker than road runner. So so so sad
It’s really is sad but not surprising with her either she’s bloody twisted and full of herself

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Glad for Petr that he managed to escape

Mar 7, 2024
The UK would follow America with the TikTok ban, France has already banned it. Oh no what will they all do 😂😂 Instagram wont pay even a patch of what they make on TikTok 🫣
I hope it happens here , the what's the likes of Big Vav, Aimless and that daft bint Cherine going to do ? How they going to sell their cheap tat ?

stitch

Mar 11, 2024
scotland
I wish I could comment on tattle, I’ve watched all the threads, but as I said before I couldn’t comment on it, I get how they are sceptical about the lump on her boob. But if we had been allowed to comment on tattle it would definitely been mentioned before now. I do remember her making a video, I genuinely thought it was on her original tic toc account, but I’ve read someone say it was before tictoc. It was honestly that long ago it could’ve been on her insta or fb. She definitely insinuated that she had cancer and people started to question her about it, so it was never mentioned again.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
What is with that eye signal? What's it supposed to mean? Scratching my head here🤔. Is it meant to be threatening? Should we be worried? 😂🤣Big Beefy kecks has us in her crosshairs. Gonna come bouncing up our drives with her bouncers in tow mad Pam and Nana glittery feet and slather us in "insane" concealer (only £6 Guyyyss!! ), so she can't see us anymore?? Newsflash bouncy beyonce we will still be here having a good old laugh at you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.