Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Someone has reported her to the police and charity commission and handed over evidence it’s being investigated at the moment
Should’ve been done years ago. That man’s poor family must’ve been enraged when they seen her prancing about on TikTok making videos to gain sympathy about how her first husband died and her second one cheated and left her. Anyone else remember the jewellery colab she did and she was wearing a bracelet with Cammys name on it while still married to her current husband. Knowing well what she has done too, she is an ill individual.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Should’ve been done years ago. That man’s poor family must’ve been enraged when they seen her prancing about on TikTok making videos to gain sympathy about how her first husband died and her second one cheated and left her. Anyone else remember the jewellery colab she did and she was wearing a bracelet with Cammys name on it while still married to her current husband. Knowing well what she has done too, she is an ill individual.
I agree it’s been well documented that she stole that money friend of anchor should have been looking into it. She can’t mentioned cammy names as she was such an awful human being, how she can show her face on Tik tok like nothing has happens just proves what a cold hearted person she is. None of her Huns have ever thought he ex brother in law spoke about she never mentioned the love of her life apparently doesn’t speak to his family but everyone is telling lies, that poor mother was shut out of the room as he passed away how is that even right.as for whoever it was saying this page is bullying how about you research what she has done to people.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Pretty sure C’s brother commented somewhere too on an article that was published about one of her latest dramas that they were glad to wash their hands of her and she was poisonous and if Cammy had lived they wouldn’t be together now. She can’t keep a man no matter how hard she tries, the poison just reeks out of her!
They did the sun article it was all the Steph show, so did the lasses that were bullied as was but mad Pam said they were liar’s how she would know or did she go to school with her vile daughter everyday.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How tragic saying this morning she had the girls round last night and they had fed off this morning already 🤣🤣 what a host you are they canna even get breakfast before your imaginary friends do off home, seeing a 36 year old woman in a rented gaff that looks likes a warehouse with no friends, cant go out in her home city because she is hated so much, your kids go absolutely no way, you do do all with them apart from sitting in that sad home of yours or prancing about buying s, you lead a very lonely life Steph and you have no friends.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
They did the sun article it was all the Steph show, so did the lasses that were bullied as was but mad Pam said they were liar’s how she would know or did she go to school with her vile daughter everyday.
Covering her arse as usual and enabling her entitled behaviour. It’s never her that’s done wrong it’s always everyone else is jealous of her because she’s “so gorgeous” it’s all superficial with them and about how they look. But remember when Steph used to s off her family and said in numerous videos and lives that she wouldn’t trust any of them to look after max and that she didn’t have a great relationship with her mum and couldn’t rely on any of them. Then all of a sudden when the cash rolls in they’re all there cheering her on. That bulldog Pam needs checked by the care commission and investigated aswell, she’s a fruit loop

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Covering her arse as usual and enabling her entitled behaviour. It’s never her that’s done wrong it’s always everyone else is jealous of her because she’s “so gorgeous” it’s all superficial with them and about how they look. But remember when Steph used to s off her family and said in numerous videos and lives that she wouldn’t trust any of them to look after max and that she didn’t have a great relationship with her mum and couldn’t rely on any of them. Then all of a sudden when the cash rolls in they’re all there cheering her on. That bulldog Pam needs checked by the care commission and investigated aswell, she’s a fruit loop
Steph has thought she was better than everyone else from the moment I met Her, she has slagged of most of the girls she has known yes that includes dinyell aswell she can not stand anyone being better than her always jealous of what others have in their life she has tried plenty of times to take other girls guys from them what a girls code that is, I have witnessed how she speaks to her mum and nana and how they still enable her behaviour is beyond me but Pam you have created a monster that you most definitely can’t be proud of babe, your behaviour and your ment to be in care of other peoples children is scary, your daughter’s time is coming and it’s going to be a downfall that she truly deserves.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

No, I don’t believe that’s true. But she shagged her first husbands bother I’m reliably informed.
That is true 🤣🤣🤣🤣 was unsure what brother was the dad

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I agree it’s been well documented that she stole that money friend of anchor should have been looking into it. She can’t mentioned cammy names as she was such an awful human being, how she can show her face on Tik tok like nothing has happens just proves what a cold hearted person she is. None of her Huns have ever thought he ex brother in law spoke about she never mentioned the love of her life apparently doesn’t speak to his family but everyone is telling lies, that poor mother was shut out of the room as he passed away how is that even right.as for whoever it was saying this page is bullying how about you research what she has done to people.
As a mother I would’ve been beside myself if that was my boy and not able to see him in his last moments. Steph should be hanging her head in shame, if that was Max do you think she would’ve allowed that to happen. C’s mum has shown more mercy and dignity than I would’ve been able to that’s for sure

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
As a mother I would’ve been beside myself if that was my boy and not able to see him in his last moments. Steph should be hanging her head in shame, if that was Max do you think she would’ve allowed that to happen. C’s mum has shown more mercy and dignity than I would’ve been able to that’s for sure
Excatly, having to make nurses tell a mother she isn’t allowed see her son is truly awful what a evil person and she has a cheek to mention that she think folk speaking out are evil you are the definition of the word Steph.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’ve said the exact same about his family. They are such a lovely family and they have done all that for C and no one else. Let me say tho they knew exactly what she was all about and seen right through her but they kept quiet for C. They knew she was making it the Steph show etc. her mask slips and its slips fast. C is the love of her life but can’t speak about him I can assure you if that was me and I knew I was not a total COW I would always be speaking about the love of my life if they passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.