Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Glad I found out about this place, I couldn’t ever comment on tattle for some reason. Steph annoys me as I have a child with cerebral palsy and unlike her son mine cannot walk and is in a wheelchair. I find her going on and on about how hard life is for Max having CP whilst she films him running about and jumping in puddles very upsetting tbh all of this “look at me don’t I have it hard” yet I would do anything for my son to be able to walk. My son is a teenager so I have years of experience on Steph yet I remember during one of her lives once I tried to tell her about an operation which helps spasticity in CP especially in children who already walk and she was really rude to me. Once I’d seen that side of her I couldn’t unsee it and I didn’t like her from that minute on. Another thing that I noticed about her was when Kerrie Essex made fun of children with special needs that time and despite going live with Millie Hart whist she ripped Kerrie a new one and chiming in here and there Steph continued to follow Kerrie, I actually commented on her post where Steph had written something about forgiving her and I asked who she was to forgive Kerrie on behalf of the disabled community given that she was still following her after all the horrible things Kerrie had said, Steph immediately hid her followers/following list from her followers on TikTok and wrote a really snotty comment back before blocking me later on that day. Steph has never been bothered about other SEN parents as she calls us, all she cares about is herself.
She really makes on that she has it so tough and has no help, shes a struggling single mum when really has more help than most people that are married and both working full time. That shows you what kind of person she really is, when you try to give her advice on something that related to you both and she was nasty. She thinks she knows it all. She can’t even spell cerebral palsy! She does it to all her followers and men that she has had as partners too, it’s a complete lack of healthy boundaries growing up and it’s emotionally abusive. She’s an absolute t, I’m glad more and more people are speaking up about her

Mar 7, 2024
Glad I found out about this place, I couldn’t ever comment on tattle for some reason. Steph annoys me as I have a child with cerebral palsy and unlike her son mine cannot walk and is in a wheelchair. I find her going on and on about how hard life is for Max having CP whilst she films him running about and jumping in puddles very upsetting tbh all of this “look at me don’t I have it hard” yet I would do anything for my son to be able to walk. My son is a teenager so I have years of experience on Steph yet I remember during one of her lives once I tried to tell her about an operation which helps spasticity in CP especially in children who already walk and she was really rude to me. Once I’d seen that side of her I couldn’t unsee it and I didn’t like her from that minute on. Another thing that I noticed about her was when Kerrie Essex made fun of children with special needs that time and despite going live with Millie Hart whist she ripped Kerrie a new one and chiming in here and there Steph continued to follow Kerrie, I actually commented on her post where Steph had written something about forgiving her and I asked who she was to forgive Kerrie on behalf of the disabled community given that she was still following her after all the horrible things Kerrie had said, Steph immediately hid her followers/following list from her followers on TikTok and wrote a really snotty comment back before blocking me later on that day. Steph has never been bothered about other SEN parents as she calls us, all she cares about is herself.
I take my hat off to you and you sound like an amazing Mum ! I've always said children are a gift and you've been gifted a pure gem 💖💖 you're 100% more of a Mum to your son than she'll ever be ! Don't waste your time with her , she's not worth your precious time or energy and she doesn't want to hear the truth , never stop being you and bless you and your beautiful son 💖💖

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Interesting …. 🧐 there’s no way she’s grown her TikTok without buying followers. Her engagement is shocking. Anyone else notice the amount of comments go down on her videos, is that how many comments she has hidden or deleted?
Yes. This is because she has filtered her comments, I’m sure it goes down as this is the only one’s she’s allowed to be seen 😏

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
IMG_0771.png IMG_0770.png

Reactions: Deleted member 1749

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Don't cha know troll? The girls were round last night and left at 9 this morning??
Aye, away and run up ma humph Vav!
Maybe me and my "girls" are just degenerates but there wouldn't be coffee at early o'clock the morning after the night before. Paracetamol, irn bru and lots of fear kicking in is the norm.
Sounds like a typical Saturday night with the girls down here in Glesga🍺🍻🍷🍸🍹🥂🍾🥃💊😖😵‍💫🤢 think I’ve managed to sum up a night on the piss on our patch with the emoji 🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Interesting …. 🧐 there’s no way she’s grown her TikTok without buying followers. Her engagement is shocking. Anyone else notice the amount of comments go down on her videos, is that how many comments she has hidden or deleted?
She doesn’t get anywhere near the 425.000 followers engagement totally obvious she has bought followers, he engagement is rubbish unless it’s a max or a bullying woe me video but even then it’s under 5,000 likes the selling posts make me laugh hardly any comments and she is away to take out crap with BPerfect she canna even s colab boxes with other folks makes never mind her own 😆

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
You have to ask yourself why they wanted it removed🤔 they knew that the truth was out there and they tried to make it disappear but all it done was fuel the fire against Beefy Breeks, Mad Pam the Alkie Bam and Nana the mink
It didn’t paint the picture of her how they thought it would 😂 they weren’t expecting the backlash it got. No matter how hard she tries to pretend to be someone she is not, her true colours always shine through and she comes across exactly how she is. Rude, cheap and lacking class

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I was one of the many folk on Aberdeen ( lived here at the time) who contributed as
It was such a tragic story. The thought that she allegedly pocketing £15k disgusts me. I’ve had a family member terminal that got so much support from FOA. She knows and she has the platform to speak out on this but her silence speaks volumes….

Anything negative is filtered out. I’ve commented a few times and they are quickly deleted as it’s clear I’m not a true Hun.
And I wasn’t nasty or anything like that, just had an opinion.
god help you have an opinion and it’s not the same as vav how dare any of us 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.