Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
According to inv Vav, we aren't allowed an opinion without being called a troll or jealous of her lifestyle 🤣🤣
So so jealous of her, wish I was in a big house that’s empty and soulless, driving around in a car that is paid for by benefits. Getting Botox in my 30’s, been married twice and have never been able to keep a man or any friends and even my own family don’t speak to me. It’s giving …✨ trash ✨

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
They can’t handle the truth. She was handed her arsehole on a plate in that article! 😅
The comment from one of her exs daughter saying that she was crazy and stripped her hair and ruined it. Shocking cause she was like 12 years old when she was with that girl dad. The girl said on the comments to that Steph brother messaged her privately.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
The comment from one of her exs daughter saying that she was crazy and stripped her hair and ruined it. Shocking cause she was like 12 years old when she was with that girl dad. The girl said on the comments to that Steph brother messaged her privately.
Poor girl having that as a step mum! She seems the type to do that and would ruin someone’s hair if she was jealous of them. Her own hair is damaged and in terrible condition, I wouldn’t be taking any advice from her! Remember when she was supposed to be doing weekly lives with Color Wow and they sacked her off 🤣 she was doing a lot of get ready with me videos and lives at the time and she would be swearing like a trooper- so professional! She used to talk bad about the voduz prep talk too saying it was rubbish in comparison to the color wow stuff and now it’s the best thing ever!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You can tell she came from nothing, which anyone that makes a success of themselves through hard work and dedication I would applaud but Steph has piggy backed her way through life off the back of others. Those with money don’t say they’ve got money or brag that they can afford things or that they have a big house. Just like nice people don’t have to keep telling everybody they’re nice people, everyone already knows they are. She is all fur coat and no knickers!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 this is everything i 100% agree with you on everything you have said there. I am the same people who work there butts off and do well for themselves is everything cause that’s what me and my husband have done to provide the best life for our family. People who bam about what they have, what they have bought can get themselves into the bin.

Mar 11, 2024
Aberdeenshire
It was the sitting on the island with a bottle of cheap crap saying she made it and putting shampoo into her endless bathrooms and thick rylan video his journey and the windows of the house and her going nuts her house was leaked online but it was on a estate agents website for rent 🤣🤣
The she blamed aberdein considine for leaking her address, daft boot.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Poor girl having that as a step mum! She seems the type to do that and would ruin someone’s hair if she was jealous of them. Her own hair is damaged and in terrible condition, I wouldn’t be taking any advice from her! Remember when she was supposed to be doing weekly lives with Color Wow and they sacked her off 🤣 she was doing a lot of get ready with me videos and lives at the time and she would be swearing like a trooper- so professional! She used to talk bad about the voduz prep talk too saying it was rubbish in comparison to the color wow stuff and now it’s the best thing ever!
100% used to remember that she thought it was a crap product and now they are the best company that Brendan is just a weak and defo doing 👃🏽 that’s probably how Steph is unwell all the time, not putting her kids to school but off out to do things and an appointment for lily braces shouldn’t have a dental appointment if she has a cold and it’s not because BPerfect is an amazing brand you didn’t have your mad ma to look after him so you are probably getting your nana to be run ragged with your son when he should be at school.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
100% used to remember that she thought it was a crap product and now they are the best company that Brendan is just a weak and defo doing 👃🏽 that’s probably how Steph is unwell all the time, not putting her kids to school but off out to do things and an appointment for lily braces shouldn’t have a dental appointment if she has a cold and it’s not because BPerfect is an amazing brand you didn’t have your mad ma to look after him so you are probably getting your nana to be run ragged with your son when he should be at school.
Wonder what Brendan will think if he finds out she is just using them to get all the info about marketing product etc cause she wants to launch her own brand and that’s the only way she will be able to do that. Loose lips sink ships mad Pam. Need to be quiet when your out in public and speaking 🤪🤪🤪gutted I never picked the phone up on Friday to the orthodontist was stuck in a meeting was to see if we could of came today gutted the app was gone by the time I called could of bumped into the Aberdeen Beyoncé herself. My child one is next week now to get them tightened. What really gets to me to is she paid for her own teeth but has waited how long for lily? The nhs wait list is 2 years here., now I don’t agree that we should pay for our children to get braces it really pisses me off but I want my child to have good teeth. So we paid and he got them in withhin 8 weeks. Money bags Steph tho oh no pay for your own but not lily. Sums her up

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Wonder what Brendan will think if he finds out she is just using them to get all the info about marketing product etc cause she wants to launch her own brand and that’s the only way she will be able to do that. Loose lips sink ships mad Pam. Need to be quiet when your out in public and speaking 🤪🤪🤪gutted I never picked the phone up on Friday to the orthodontist was stuck in a meeting was to see if we could of came today gutted the app was gone by the time I called could of bumped into the Aberdeen Beyoncé herself. My child one is next week now to get them tightened. What really gets to me to is she paid for her own teeth but has waited how long for lily? The nhs wait list is 2 years here., now I don’t agree that we should pay for our children to get braces it really pisses me off but I want my child to have good teeth. So we paid and he got them in withhin 8 weeks. Money bags Steph tho oh no pay for your own but not lily. Sums her up
See you never know who’s listening 🤣😭 I could just imagine her mum and nana bragging, thinking all is safe and sound 😏

Mar 7, 2024
I heard she'd done that to the poor girl because she was jealous of her ! Honestly , being jealous of a young girl is sad and very mean !

Mar 7, 2024
Because she's a self centred 🐄 and only cares about her own teeth ! That Aimless is the same , she needs to get her daughters teeth straightened , the poor girl prob gets bullied at school because of it which is so sad

Mar 7, 2024
I wondered where all that stuff went?? Has it been kept at the centre or someone else have it? It was a mystery woman who donated it all she was on live with a guy and it all got bought i am sure
Mad Pam has kept it all and prob sold it off privately for her own gain , it was put in a cupboard at cairncry community centre and never seen again !

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Because she's a self centred 🐄 and only cares about her own teeth ! That Aimless is the same , she needs to get her daughters teeth straightened , the poor girl prob gets bullied at school because of it which is so sad
Exactly when you’re a parent your children always come first. Ok my child teeth was not to bad but then when he got his braces realised how bad they was cause the dentist struggled getting the bottom one on. So she paid nearly 5k get her teeth sorted but made lily wait. Scummy behaviour

Mar 7, 2024
Exactly when you’re a parent your children always come first. Ok my child teeth was not to bad but then when he got his braces realised how bad they was cause the dentist struggled getting the bottom one on. So she paid nearly 5k get her teeth sorted but made lily wait. Scummy behaviour
Exactly ! Scummy behaviour from a parent who can't be assed !

Status
Not open for further replies.