Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
I was one of the people who commented on the Sun article. Mad Pam was getting more and more nasty before she deleted some of her comments but the worst one for me was when she argued with Cammys brother. She was absolutely vile. I don’t know how she had the audacity to justify her s of a daughter to this poor man and his family. The lowest of the low content was when it was pointed out that Steph and Lily were the only people mentioned on Cammys headstone and Mad Pam told everyone that Cammys mother had two places where she can remember her son (she even named where they were 🤬) she also said that his ashes had been divided. This was the most horrendous that I’ve seen this vile witch be on any of the comments she has ever left. Usually I laugh because she’s an idiot but the ones on the Sun article were far too personal to be put out there.

I apologise for bringing it up here. I always find the Cammy story difficult to comment on as I think how terrible it is for his family having their loved ones name brought up time and time again by reading these comments, but Mad Pam already put that information out there. She should NEVER have said where those special places were for his mother to remember him because that is private. Mad Pam is scum

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I was one of the people who commented on the Sun article. Mad Pam was getting more and more nasty before she deleted some of her comments but the worst one for me was when she argued with Cammys brother. She was absolutely vile. I don’t know how she had the audacity to justify her s of a daughter to this poor man and his family. The lowest of the low content was when it was pointed out that Steph and Lily were the only people mentioned on Cammys headstone and Mad Pam told everyone that Cammys mother had two places where she can remember her son (she even named where they were 🤬) she also said that his ashes had been divided. This was the most horrendous that I’ve seen this vile witch be on any of the comments she has ever left. Usually I laugh because she’s an idiot but the ones on the Sun article were far too personal to be put out there.

I apologise for bringing it up here. I always find the Cammy story difficult to comment on as I think how terrible it is for his family having their loved ones name brought up time and time again by reading these comments, but Mad Pam already put that information out there. She should NEVER have said where those special places were for his mother to remember him because that is private. Mad Pam is scum
What an old boot 🤬👊🏽 they all need slapped. That poor family 🥺 I bet she doesn’t even tend to ‘her place’ for the poor boy

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
See these people who follow her, they blow my bliddy mind 🤯 ‘thanks for the nudge need to ring the nursery cause my wee one is till poorly’ Kayleigh hen you’re a mother of 4 surely you don’t need an idiot from Aberdeen to remind you how to look after/parent your children I’m sure you do well enough on your own 😭deeeeelusional twats🤦🏻‍♀️

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK

The comments on that article were wild. What a brass neck they all have to try and justify her actions towards that family, I hope they have found peace and can mourn their son/brother without him being associated with that scummy minks. He was a well respected lovely loon that was liked by many, shame he fell into her greedy clutches at such a vulnerable time in his life.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She would be the type to stop him seeing max
100% as soon as he does or doesn’t do something she likes she would be the type to stop contact and then claim he wasn’t interested to spin the single mum narrative and gain sympathy. A bit like what she did with Lily ..once she realised who the father actually was of course! She used to slate Petr all the time in her older TikTok’s saying that he would never have Max and make out he was controlling and emotionally and financially abusive towards her. So was she trolling Petr then? Or is it just her allowed to trash everyone’s name online. She can dish it out but she can’t take it back!

Last edited:

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Of course max is back at nursery he wasn’t unwell at all and you can’t be bothered to look after him and obviously reading on here or tattle that your the laziest parents hopefully max has a great time at nursery because he doesn’t have his face in an iPad or your phone.
He’s papped out the door to nursery because she will have to “film content” of course he wasn’t ill, dee dee fing Blanchard just couldn’t be arsed meeting her child’s needs because it was too inconvenient for her to move her fat arse and leave her house to take her kids to school when she was in a bad mood because she’s been reading here 👋

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
That wee boy is only convenient for her to be wheeled out for content on her TikTok when things are going quiet to get the engagement up. Not many people will relate to other areas of her life because she doesn’t have anything else going for her. She’ll be back to trowelling on her makeup with a spade this afternoon and filming “brand work”

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
That wee boy is only convenient for her to be wheeled out for content on her TikTok when things are going quiet to get the engagement up. Not many people will relate to other areas of her life because she doesn’t have anything else going for her. She’ll be back to trowelling on her makeup with a spade this afternoon and filming “brand work”

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Looks like dinyell is in with the voduz lot aswell that Denise Philips is the owner she gives off mean girl vibes aswell seen a few comments about Steph on dinyell hair post nice hair not the model thou, if she did get her done with dinyell at the weekend it looks tit already brassy and limp.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

It was actually horrendous her arguing back and forth with people but with his brother sums her up. She has no shame. I am so glad he ripped her a new arse hole. I seem that the bm that handed back the dress commented on it to saying that C was right you are just evil🫣 that’s what she said to her that when he was on his death bed said you are evil. I know that bm and can assure you she ain’t evil. Takes no s yes not evil. Then G went to town again on her saying how dare you say that cause my brother never had a bad word to say about anyone unlike your daughter. As much as it’s rotten to the core what she done about his resting place I know the family are so GLAD they have there own special place for there much loved brother, uncle, son, friend than to share it with that cow bag

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
It was actually horrendous her arguing back and forth with people but with his brother sums her up. She has no shame. I am so glad he ripped her a new arse hole. I seem that the bm that handed back the dress commented on it to saying that C was right you are just evil🫣 that’s what she said to her that when he was on his death bed said you are evil. I know that bm and can assure you she ain’t evil. Takes no s yes not evil. Then G went to town again on her saying how dare you say that cause my brother never had a bad word to say about anyone unlike your daughter. As much as it’s rotten to the core what she done about his resting place I know the family are so GLAD they have there own special place for there much loved brother, uncle, son, friend than to share it with that cow bag
Does she even go to his resting place where she had the headstone made that didn’t include his family anymore? Or is she too bizzy nowadays. They didn’t deserve that, she is every mother’s worst nightmare for her son never mind having her causing all that trouble when he was terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.