Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Her video is almost the same as the one that Danielle posted this morning too 🤣😭
Scraping the barrel now, she doesn’t have an original thought in her head that one. She’ll be writing her list of content ideas next to all the ways how she can have make up products manufactured so she can set up her own make up brand. Just need that trip to Belfast first to see how it’s all done at BPerfect eh vav? 😉

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I does and the back of her hair is greasy so the tit shampoo she is using whether it’s give me or voduz is tit her hair looks awful
Voduz is just cheap crap! Their thermal spray is awful. How they can call themselves professional hairdressers and use that se. It looks like whoever has coloured her hair hasn’t done underneath!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Voduz is just cheap crap! Their thermal spray is awful. How they can call themselves professional hairdressers and use that se. It looks like whoever has coloured her hair hasn’t done underneath!
The laugh of it is that Denise Philips is a so called hairdresser by trade in dinyell post her hair looks more warmer than what Steph hair looks like in this morning video wouldn’t put it passed Steph to put something on it as she thinks she knows best hasn’t done hairdressing for a couple of years but still calls herself one 🙄

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Scraping the barrel now, she doesn’t have an original thought in her head that one. She’ll be writing her list of content ideas next to all the ways how she can have make up products manufactured so she can set up her own make up brand. Just need that trip to Belfast first to see how it’s all done at BPerfect eh vav? 😉
Did she not mentioning something about a clothing brand too 😭🤣 her style is up her arse🕳️ I don’t actually think she realises either how much hard work it is and you actually need a team of people… her and the gruesome twosome just isn’t gonna cut it

Mar 7, 2024
I was one of the people who commented on the Sun article. Mad Pam was getting more and more nasty before she deleted some of her comments but the worst one for me was when she argued with Cammys brother. She was absolutely vile. I don’t know how she had the audacity to justify her s of a daughter to this poor man and his family. The lowest of the low content was when it was pointed out that Steph and Lily were the only people mentioned on Cammys headstone and Mad Pam told everyone that Cammys mother had two places where she can remember her son (she even named where they were 🤬) she also said that his ashes had been divided. This was the most horrendous that I’ve seen this vile witch be on any of the comments she has ever left. Usually I laugh because she’s an idiot but the ones on the Sun article were far too personal to be put out there.

I apologise for bringing it up here. I always find the Cammy story difficult to comment on as I think how terrible it is for his family having their loved ones name brought up time and time again by reading these comments, but Mad Pam already put that information out there. She should NEVER have said where those special places were for his mother to remember him because that is private. Mad Pam is scum
Don't apologise ! Omg that's so disgusting that his ashes are split because of that vile creature ! And imagine a grown woman arguing with Cammy's family on social media ! The whole lot of them are disgusting !

Mar 7, 2024
See these people who follow her, they blow my bliddy mind 🤯 ‘thanks for the nudge need to ring the nursery cause my wee one is till poorly’ Kayleigh hen you’re a mother of 4 surely you don’t need an idiot from Aberdeen to remind you how to look after/parent your children I’m sure you do well enough on your own 😭deeeeelusional twats🤦🏻‍♀️
Some of her huns aren't right in the head ! Who would take parenting advice from big needy flaps ! Not me !

Mar 7, 2024
The comments on that article were wild. What a brass neck they all have to try and justify her actions towards that family, I hope they have found peace and can mourn their son/brother without him being associated with that scummy minks. He was a well respected lovely loon that was liked by many, shame he fell into her greedy clutches at such a vulnerable time in his life.
So sad he met her and her vultures ! He was a lovely lad who deserved better . As you said I hope his family have found peace

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
God I watched that post for days, it was fabulous!!! I think I could count the positive comments on 1 hand 😂 😂 She was slaughtered on it, Cammy's brother showed up on there and got his 10 pence worth in, it was brill lmao! Steph was sat in her house rocking back n forth while mad Pammy commented in her defence, how sad is that? 'Mummy I'm getting picked on online can you go and tell them off please' 😂😂 I was gutted when it was taken down but by then the damage was done and everyone had had their say. I think Steph may have regretted doing that cougar story, she's a knob head isn't she 😂
Please tell me someone has screen shots of all this 🙏🏼

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
100% as soon as he does or doesn’t do something she likes she would be the type to stop contact and then claim he wasn’t interested to spin the single mum narrative and gain sympathy. A bit like what she did with Lily ..once she realised who the father actually was of course! She used to slate Petr all the time in her older TikTok’s saying that he would never have Max and make out he was controlling and emotionally and financially abusive towards her. So was she trolling Petr then? Or is it just her allowed to trash everyone’s name online. She can dish it out but she can’t take it back!
You have her down to a tee 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 that is exactly what she does. She has not got a nice word to say about any one but by god you rip into her your jealous or a troll 🤣🤣🤣🤣🫣

Status
Not open for further replies.