Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Does she even go to his resting place where she had the headstone made that didn’t include his family anymore? Or is she too bizzy nowadays. They didn’t deserve that, she is every mother’s worst nightmare for her son never mind having her causing all that trouble when he was terminal.
That I don’t know if she goes. If she does it’s kept private which she would find so hard but her putting that up would not go her way at all. Nope they did not deserve that at all if that was me I would do time for someone like that if that was my child

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
That I don’t know if she goes. If she does it’s kept private which she would find so hard but her putting that up would not go her way at all. Nope they did not deserve that at all if that was me I would do time for someone like that if that was my child
I have 3 sons & 2 daughters, I’d be the same. I would of strung her up by the ears the horrible wee boot,

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She doesn't care and she has no morals !
She should donate gifted stuff to charity, families in need. We are very fortunate, as a family, every 2/3 months we go through our wardrobes and donate clothes/jackets/shoes etc even bedding to an organisation that helps families in need, families who have lost everything due to whatever circumstances. My youngest gives all her toys/dolls etc, but nah she wouldn’t even think about that, even if she did it would be all public awww I hate the lassie

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
The Vinted crap is going online. Steph just had to point out that the size 18 coat hanger is just what she’s using 🤪 Does that go for the size 14 hanger aswell? I didn’t notice any 10/12 hangers

Attachments

• 31E3F6F9-F12B-4CAA-B04D-A48E67087AAB.jpeg
    31E3F6F9-F12B-4CAA-B04D-A48E67087AAB.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
She should donate gifted stuff to charity, families in need. We are very fortunate, as a family, every 2/3 months we go through our wardrobes and donate clothes/jackets/shoes etc even bedding to an organisation that helps families in need, families who have lost everything due to whatever circumstances. My youngest gives all her toys/dolls etc, but nah she wouldn’t even think about that, even if she did it would be all public awww I hate the lassie
She's too greedy for that , someone did suggest it about all the free make up and skincare she gets but her huns jumped on and said why should she donate it , she works hard and deserves it ! 💖💖

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
V
She's too greedy for that , someone did suggest it about all the free make up and skincare she gets but her huns jumped on and said why should she donate it , she works hard and deserves it ! 💖💖
Vile. I would rather someone who needed it for the use of it. Honest to god some of the stories I hear it breaks my heart 🥺

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Omfg!! Her questions and answers. Jeezo! For a minute, I was feeling sorry for the people of Belfast, (admittedly, also a thank you jesus momemt it's was not us Weegies, in her relocation range), when she said she'd love to go live there. Then she had to ruin my night by saying Glasgow was her favourite. Nope not having it!! Checking Right Move as we speak for future reference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.