Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Omfg!! Her questions and answers. Jeezo! For a minute, I was feeling sorry for the people of Belfast, (admittedly, also a thank you jesus momemt it's was not us Weegies, in her relocation range), when she said she'd love to go live there. Then she had to ruin my night by saying Glasgow was her favourite. Nope not having it!! Checking Right Move as we speak for future reference.
We don’t want her 😭🤣

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Her nana and Lily will be getting all the proceeds from selling her gifted se and freebies on her vinted so it’s ok guys ! 😅keeping nana busy and giving Lily a job. …Is that a real job, just like her mum vav then who wouldn’t know a real days work in her life! stephanie Vavron is technically a business entity and the vinted account is in her name and she is promoting it as she says and as per the terms and conditions if you sell more than 30 items vinted will automatically have to share your details to hmrc and if you make over £1000 - you will have to pay tax on it. This came into play from January 1st. Didn’t exactly do your research did you before you came on with your passive aggressive reply again and talking to your followers like se.

Mar 7, 2024
Her nana and Lily will be getting all the proceeds from selling her gifted se and freebies on her vinted so it’s ok guys ! 😅keeping nana busy and giving Lily a job. …Is that a real job, just like her mum vav then who wouldn’t know a real days work in her life! stephanie Vavron is technically a business entity and the vinted account is in her name and she is promoting it as she says and as per the terms and conditions if you sell more than 30 items vinted will automatically have to share your details to hmrc and if you make over £1000 - you will have to pay tax on it. This came into play from January 1st. Didn’t exactly do your research did you before you came on with your passive aggressive reply again and talking to your followers like se.
She's a daft bint ! 🤣🤣

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
So what I don't get is her vinted stories. She says in older video, she has LOADS of HER stuff to punt when she gets it organised, then, in most recent, that everyone should calm down cause it's her daughters stuff, only two of her items listed, so no need for trolls doing spreadsheets.
Know you read here Beefs so can you list your Wullie Nelson jacket? Feel a Grand 'ole Opry night coming on. Yeeha!!
Also, Vinted is not hard work, run one myself as well as doing a "proper" full time job, (not modern equivalent of being an Avon rep like yourself) .I just view Vintedt as some pocket change not a huge enterprise that requires three people to run it.

Mar 7, 2024
So what I don't get is her vinted stories. She says in older video, she has LOADS of HER stuff to punt when she gets it organised, then, in most recent everyone should calm down cause it's her daughters stuff, only two of her items so no need for trolls doing spreadsheets.
Know you read here Beefs so can you list your Wullie Nelson jacket? Feel a Grand hole Opry night coming on. Yeeha!!
Also, Vinted is not hard work, run one myself as well as doing a "proper" full time job, (not modern equivalent of being an Avon rep like yourself) .I just view Vintedt as some pocket change not a huge enterprise that requires three people to run it.
There are plenty of charity shops in Ellon she could donate some clothes to but she's too greedy and getting her crazy nana to pack the items ? Just pure laziness ! If Nana has too much money coming in, her pension could be cut !

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
If any of my kids treated someone’s else’s family like that, they would bliddy hear me, I’d give them a slap
Exactly I would be mortified if my child turned out like them. No wonder her middle bro walked away he’s had a lucky escape. Imagine not speaking to your child cause of your ass hole daughter. They keep all quiet do they, even keep quiet that one of his daughters also has autism but all about fanny her self

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Don’t forget the dancing about like a feel with her box of donuts and humping the tub of quality street. Affronted for her
But remember Petr did not allow her to eat any treats or anything 🤣🤣🤣🫣🫣🫣 you know the man that said she needed to get back to the gym weeks after she gave birth. Only ED she has is see food and in her gob. Never ever when I spoke to her was a ED ever spoke about

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Exactly I would be mortified if my child turned out like them. No wonder her middle bro walked away he’s had a lucky escape. Imagine not speaking to your child cause of your ass hole daughter. They keep all quiet do they, even keep quiet that one of his daughters also has autism but all about fanny her self
In her q&a, (you know the ones she asked herself,) she said she was proud of herself. So she bliddy well should be. Total inspiration of a woman. Aspire to live my life like her. I know I'll never reach the dizzying heights of selling concealer out a warehouse but I can dream.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I'm sure a journalist or private investigator would look into it
I’m sure she said in videos before that she had Petr sign a pre-nup due to her putting money into the old house? That will be where all the money has gone from Cammy’s death benefit and probably the remaining charity money too. It’s tied up in a house that’s in Petr’s name so if that is untrue he could technically walk away with it all. What a rid up she is

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
But remember Petr did not allow her to eat any treats or anything 🤣🤣🤣🫣🫣🫣 you know the man that said she needed to get back to the gym weeks after she gave birth. Only ED she has is see food and in her gob. Never ever when I spoke to her was a ED ever spoke about
She’s just making things up at this point, dee dee Blanchard of Aberdeen there always has to be something wrong with her 😆 she thrives on the attention and sympathy. That and also the fact she comes from a family of narcissists who think that you have to be “skinny” or look a certain way so it was probably drummed into her by her stinking w of a ma. They are all freak shows

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’m sure she said in videos before that she had Petr sign a pre-nup due to her putting money into the old house? That will be where all the money has gone from Cammy’s death benefit and probably the remaining charity money too. It’s tied up in a house that’s in Petr’s name so if that is untrue he could technically walk away with it all. What a rid up she is
The charity money lasted months it was gone. She goes through money like water

Status
Not open for further replies.