Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Exactly I would be mortified if my child turned out like them. No wonder her middle bro walked away he’s had a lucky escape. Imagine not speaking to your child cause of your ass hole daughter. They keep all quiet do they, even keep quiet that one of his daughters also has autism but all about fanny her self
She can’t not have the limelight on her after all! Wouldn’t be the Steph show…nana and Pam protect Steph no matter who’s expense. They have to dispose of anyone else’s opinions on her behaviour immediately and hide what she has done in fear that it will make them look bad if people find out what she is really like. Her own family not speaking to the rest of them because they’re sick of the se and drama they bring and walking away is really telling how fy they are

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She can’t not have the limelight on her after all! Wouldn’t be the Steph show…nana and Pam protect Steph no matter who’s expense. They have to dispose of anyone else’s opinions on her behaviour immediately and hide what she has done in fear that it will make them look bad if people find out what she is really like. Her own family not speaking to the rest of them because they’re sick of the se and drama they bring and walking away is really telling how fy they are
I know it’s actually embarrassing how they are tho. God I remember one time she slated her mum and nick slated them so bad. Then she would be like C sure that’s true. If she was my daughter she would have been booted up the arse long time ago and been left to it. No wonder her own dad has nothing to do with her either. See through her s

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I think she'd make a mint if she punts her gifted clothes. Her superfans will buy and mount them in frames like football tops because she's famous, Whole bars in Manchester want her to be in the next I'm a celebrity.
I’m a celebrity? 😂 Well she’d stick just about anything in her mouth I suppose, so the bushtucker challenges wouldn’t be an issue.

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
I wonder if the Cellulite dress will be for sale?

Attachments

• 81627208-FF02-46E7-82D0-DDF08307EACE.jpeg
    81627208-FF02-46E7-82D0-DDF08307EACE.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 0194E666-CE9B-44CA-BCAF-54D927C11E48.jpeg
    0194E666-CE9B-44CA-BCAF-54D927C11E48.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 136
Mar 7, 2024
In her q&a, (you know the ones she asked herself,) she said she was proud of herself. So she bliddy well should be. Total inspiration of a woman. Aspire to live my life like her. I know I'll never reach the dizzying heights of selling concealer out a warehouse but I can dream.
lol me neither ! I don't have the skills to sell concealer out of a warehouse but I can learn lol 🙈🙈

Mar 7, 2024
I know it’s actually embarrassing how they are tho. God I remember one time she slated her mum and nick slated them so bad. Then she would be like C sure that’s true. If she was my daughter she would have been booted up the arse long time ago and been left to it. No wonder her own dad has nothing to do with her either. See through her s
Same here ! I'd kick her arse !

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
lol me neither ! I don't have the skills to sell concealer out of a warehouse but I can learn lol 🙈🙈
It's quite easy going by her last one. Just jump about like a loony, and.cough all over the products like covid never happened. Easy!!

You know been bugging me who she reminds me of, it's that other wannabe Talia Storm,( in desparado antics) who's never out The Sun newspaper, totally wannabe that's never gonna happen. Only she goes to the Brit Awards and stuff not St Enochs centre.

SnowWhite

Mar 9, 2024
Hahahahahahahahahahaaaa omg this daft stupid f@@kin bint. Sped up its hair video copying her pal Danielle… not an original idea in that ugly alien heed!!! N the bold Nana n spoilt lily r doing Vinted n she’s taking nothing to do with it? BUT the last few videos it has b been her sssssssooooo busy doing her Vinted! LIIIIEEESSSSSSS!!! We all know u r selling stuff coz u r skint ya big fat ugly monster

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Hahahahahahahahahahaaaa omg this daft stupid f@@kin bint. Sped up its hair video copying her pal Danielle… not an original idea in that ugly alien heed!!! N the bold Nana n spoilt lily r doing Vinted n she’s taking nothing to do with it? BUT the last few videos it has b been her sssssssooooo busy doing her Vinted! LIIIIEEESSSSSSS!!! We all know u r selling stuff coz u r skint ya big fat ugly monster
That rent is not going to pay itself! 😂 She’ll be banking on her BPerfect “cizzmehtix” taking off. Mrs glam stuff has done well but she does a lot for charity and seems like a genuine nice enough family orientated proper girls girl. The new powder they’ve just released has had rubbish sales in comparison to that so I don’t know what the wicked witch from the north east charity thief thinks she’s going to sell! We’ll see how much of her followers are real and who’s just there watching at the sidelines with the popcorn waiting for karma to arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.