Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
See these people who follow her, they blow my bliddy mind 🤯 ‘thanks for the nudge need to ring the nursery cause my wee one is till poorly’ Kayleigh hen you’re a mother of 4 surely you don’t need an idiot from Aberdeen to remind you how to look after/parent your children I’m sure you do well enough on your own 😭deeeeelusional twats🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly, low down dirty scummy mummies , part time oxoxox

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Without being precise, i am a nursery practitioner, and i know how much these events are gong to effect this pot boy! His family , his mother do not communicate with him, have PEC cards, cards for routine , because it's all for money!!!! I cannot tell you enough, this poor boy is doing to struggle but as long as she's punting her £5 makeup then it's ok for her ! Please everyone phone m's nursery and tell them your concerns!!

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Without being precise, i am a nursery practitioner, and i know how much these events are gong to effect this pot boy! His family , his mother do not communicate with him, have PEC cards, cards for routine , because it's all for money!!!! I cannot tell you enough, this poor boy is doing to struggle but as long as she's punting her £5 makeup then it's ok for her ! Please everyone phone m's nursery and tell them your concerns!!
She wants to hold him back for her own selfish needs, financially and emotionally. If max was neurotypical she would be the type of mum to lean on her son and drain the life out of him. Instead she does it by gaining sympathy for his disabilities. Just like her mum did but luckily the brother had the means to leave. She just loves to be the centre of attention and will keep him behind so that she can continue doing it! If he is able to communicate and it turns out his CP isn’t as bad as they first thought and a bit of physio would help her benefit would be cut down to the lower rate. Come on max, we are rooting for you wee man

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Could you elaborate a bit please there’s been numerous complaint as I believe to social work and nursery but nothing ever comes back! Can you advice on what’s best to do

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Could you elaborate a bit please there’s been numerous complaint as I believe to social work and nursery but nothing ever comes back! Can you advice on what’s best to do
I’ve had to raise concerns about a child recently. I emailed Glasgow SW, to my surprise they called me first thing the next morning, asking for more information, ie how did I know, any proof I had like pictures or videos, anything at all. So maybe that’s a route with possible screen shots so it’s just not your words, your proving your point at the same time

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
Hahahahahahahahahahaaaa omg this daft stupid f@@kin bint. Sped up its hair video copying her pal Danielle… not an original idea in that ugly alien heed!!! N the bold Nana n spoilt lily r doing Vinted n she’s taking nothing to do with it? BUT the last few videos it has b been her sssssssooooo busy doing her Vinted! LIIIIEEESSSSSSS!!! We all know u r selling stuff coz u r skint ya big fat ugly monster
Yeah I think the money is running low , don't see so many shopping hauls nowadays

Mar 7, 2024
Will the nursery listen to us ? See she took down the bath video , she must've read on here about phoning social services and deleted the evidence

Mar 7, 2024
What’s happened to the ice baths baggy vaggy? Another trend you have jumped on. She can’t keep up with anything and jumps on anything that’s currently ‘trending’ for content and views copies everything and everyone. Sad act of a woman.
It wasn't even ice baths as she didn't put ice in her trough lol nothing lasts with her

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
No one is excited for the content, leave the poor boy alone u poor excuse of a mother. Flying stressful for him so she’s gonna have a fne in his face throughout. Basically telling her stalkers where she will be, oops 🙄 anyone looking after the rented hoose Vag?
She’s a bliddy moron 🤬🤯 exactly, you would try make it as less stressful as possible and be there 100% for your child with no interruptions but nah she’ll be setting the camera up, making sure her angle is good to cover up her horrible skin, aye vav hen, zoom in on your last video the smoothing isn’t smoothing everything 😭 I don’t use a filter, vav hen let’s make a deal 😆 I’ll drink a litre of my own urine if what you put out there is your real skin texture ya bliddy muppet

Status
Not open for further replies.