Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Without being precise, i am a nursery practitioner, and i know how much these events are gong to effect this pot boy! His family , his mother do not communicate with him, have PEC cards, cards for routine , because it's all for money!!!! I cannot tell you enough, this poor boy is doing to struggle but as long as she's punting her £5 makeup then it's ok for her ! Please everyone phone m's nursery and tell them your concerns!!

Will the nursery listen to us ? See she took down the bath video , she must've read on here about phoning social services and deleted the evidence
I’m sure people have kept it because they knew she would delete the evidence, she is so thick that she thinks a dirty delete will do the trick🤬

Mar 7, 2024
She's made it to mine the hippos page on Tik Tok ! Please go see it now before she tries to get it banned 🤣🤣 it mentions how she got her money lol

Attachments

• IMG_5114.png
    IMG_5114.png
    316.5 KB · Views: 164

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How sad do you have to be to read on “gossip” sites for you to actually be pushed into doing something with your son , having to go to another country to go out and about with your son we have son fab things to do in Aberdeen/ shire she could be doing with him and not have to film everything, let’s hope he disrupts her lives on both nights and leaving a elderly person to deal with your son because your a lazy mum even though I can’t stand Diane.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
How sad do you have to be to read on “gossip” sites for you to actually be pushed into doing something with your son , having to go to another country to go out and about with your son we have son fab things to do in Aberdeen/ shire she could be doing with him and not have to film everything, let’s hope he disrupts her lives on both nights and leaving a elderly person to deal with your son because your a lazy mum even though I can’t stand Diane.
It will be ‘but I do things with M here I just don’t have to make everything public’ lieeessss beefy, you can’t help but even film your child in a bliddy bath. I feel so sorry for both kids, I do stuff with my kids all the time, not always all of them as my teenagers have hobbies/activities a few times a week but it’s me who drops/picks up, present at all they do. My oldest is 19 this year and loves a family date day, not embarrassed to be seen with their mum, I’m a cool mum apparently 😆

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She would be documenting everything she does nothing with lily either apart from taking her shopping she is just materialistic as her mother that was clear on her vinted video clothes hardly worn still tags on it that’s the only way she can buy doing something with her kids, even when I knew of her when lily was little she was always dumped at mad Pam or nana so she could go on her jolly’s she hasn’t been present in lily life either that showed when she went to Glasgow with c for the transplant and just left lily here like she didn’t need support, and I might be wrong so I apologise in advance but I think I seen somewhere that she didn’t let any family or friends of c visit him in Glasgow she just boils my piss.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She would be documenting everything she does nothing with lily either apart from taking her shopping she is just materialistic as her mother that was clear on her vinted video clothes hardly worn still tags on it that’s the only way she can buy doing something with her kids, even when I knew of her when lily was little she was always dumped at mad Pam or nana so she could go on her jolly’s she hasn’t been present in lily life either that showed when she went to Glasgow with c for the transplant and just left lily here like she didn’t need support, and I might be wrong so I apologise in advance but I think I seen somewhere that she didn’t let any family or friends of c visit him in Glasgow she just boils my piss.
She 100% said after the transplant no visitors once they were home, this was on her Facebook page so she would’ve kept them away then too. In the articles written after he passed I remember seeing that it said he was surrounded by all who loved him so anyone would think it was all amicable until the truth came out from his family. I bet they wanted to ragdoll her little space raider head all over the place

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She 100% said after the transplant no visitors once they were home, this was on her Facebook page so she would’ve kept them away then too. In the articles written after he passed I remember seeing that it said he was surrounded by all who loved him so anyone would think it was all amicable until the truth came out from his family. I bet they wanted to ragdoll her little space raider head all over the place
100% she was vile to his family when he was in hospital and her thick Huns can’t put 2 and 2 together that if their was no issue with her first husband why she doesn’t speak about him and that their shouldn’t be any issue with his family they are truly thick and excuse her behaviour.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Mine the hippo has nailed it again 🤣🤣💀
That was the video was after she was dumped again spitting about how wonderful the world is but it’s not full of nice people 🤣 much like yourself beefy flaps. She looks like a twisted rat - 10/10 for achievement making it 🦛 that must be up there with selling BPerfect she used to publicly say in her videos was se.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That’s not true about the Glasgow thing. As much as I can’t stand her his family and her family went down and friends went down when he was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.