Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That’s not true about the Glasgow thing. As much as I can’t stand her his family and her family went down and friends went down when he was there.
Glad you clarified like I said I would apologise if I got that wrong there was so much stuff that was going around. I know the nurses at Aberdeen were put in awkward situation with letting folk in here.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Another thing that boils my piss about her. Awww M needs routine, when he’s not in a routine he’s all over the place but is flying over to Belfast and missing nursery going to be an educational trip 😭 I think not Miss Beefy Pants 👊🏽 honestly I just want to shake the bliddy life out of her! I hope wee lils sees the light, my mother was so abusive growing up, not nice to me at all, which goes back to her mother too, thankfully I broke that cycle with a s load of trauma but I got out, 16 I was off, 23 years without a mother and most of my life without a father, I hope the wee lassie can break the cycle of horrible narcissistic parent(s) or care givers if you can call them that and better herself for herself, it’s a horrible world we live in and a future partner might not be so kind like her mothers ex’s but maybe that’s who she has been choosing like Harley a prime example, complete wet wipe. One day beefys gonna press the wrong person buttons and it will go horribly wrong

hocus_pocus

Mar 17, 2024
Scotland
I’ve seen people saying that all the sensory equipment that was gifted to her from her wish list was given to her mums play group…. Yeah only the stuff Steph didn’t want to keep, have a look around Max’s ‘sensory bedroom’ you will find the majority of the things from her wish list in her son’s room which only appeared after the wish list was all granted!!!! She’s a thief through and through. Her son gets high rate DLA, it’s to help provide things like that, but she uses it for herself and lets the good intentions of strangers be the provider for that little boy.
Steph clearly lied on Max’s DLA forms as you have to be virtually unable to walk to get high rate DLA and I’ve seen that boy running and jumping in a lot of her videos. My youngest son can walk but has very low tone with his condition and we were turned down flat for DLA because he can walk further then 10 meters. My oldest son is in a wheelchair so qualifies for high rate as he can’t walk at all. She grinds my gears the way she clearly lies but then posts on social media for us all to see that actually her son is extremely capable, I can’t speak on his autism as I have no experience there but I remember her saying that max is only just having his mri which is the diagnostic criteria for diagnosing cerebral palsy so technically without that he doesn’t really have a full diagnosis to even get high rate mobility as he can’t prove his condition.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Glad you clarified like I said I would apologise if I got that wrong there was so much stuff that was going around. I know the nurses at Aberdeen were put in awkward situation with letting folk in here.
I just think some people will make things up and then when you hear it’s lies it makes her look good. Now I do know that his family went down, and so did hers. She was fine with her family you can imagine how she was with C family. I can imagine and I know how awful she was to the people that worked in the hospital. She was the talk of it but for all the wrong reason xx

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Another thing that boils my piss about her. Awww M needs routine, when he’s not in a routine he’s all over the place but is flying over to Belfast and missing nursery going to be an educational trip 😭 I think not Miss Beefy Pants 👊🏽 honestly I just want to shake the bliddy life out of her! I hope wee lils sees the light, my mother was so abusive growing up, not nice to me at all, which goes back to her mother too, thankfully I broke that cycle with a s load of trauma but I got out, 16 I was off, 23 years without a mother and most of my life without a father, I hope the wee lassie can break the cycle of horrible narcissistic parent(s) or care givers if you can call them that and better herself for herself, it’s a horrible world we live in and a future partner might not be so kind like her mothers ex’s but maybe that’s who she has been choosing like Harley a prime example, complete wet wipe. One day beefys gonna press the wrong person buttons and it will go horribly wrong
Well done you for breaking the cycle and getting out of that situation. You should be so proud of yourself ❤️❤️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I just think some people will make things up and then when you hear it’s lies it makes her look good. Now I do know that his family went down, and so did hers. She was fine with her family you can imagine how she was with C family. I can imagine and I know how awful she was to the people that worked in the hospital. She was the talk of it but for all the wrong reason xx
Absolutely she was vile to the nurses I know that basically saying that c was their only patients and making demands she was the talk of the ward for all the wrong reasons and with the charity money aswell

Mar 7, 2024
Steph clearly lied on Max’s DLA forms as you have to be virtually unable to walk to get high rate DLA and I’ve seen that boy running and jumping in a lot of her videos. My youngest son can walk but has very low tone with his condition and we were turned down flat for DLA because he can walk further then 10 meters. My oldest son is in a wheelchair so qualifies for high rate as he can’t walk at all. She grinds my gears the way she clearly lies but then posts on social media for us all to see that actually her son is extremely capable, I can’t speak on his autism as I have no experience there but I remember her saying that max is only just having his mri which is the diagnostic criteria for diagnosing cerebral palsy so technically without that he doesn’t really have a full diagnosis to even get high rate mobility as he can’t prove his condition.
She playing the system and needs reporting !

Mar 7, 2024
This tickles me lol 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5118.png
    IMG_5118.png
    366.7 KB · Views: 74

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Hats off to you, it’s not easy breaking generational trauma and sometimes you have to walk away from your own blood if they are toxic. Well done, it ends with you 👏
The witches coven will still be going on, they’re all as bad as each other if not getting worse!

Mar 7, 2024
How sad do you have to be to read on “gossip” sites for you to actually be pushed into doing something with your son , having to go to another country to go out and about with your son we have son fab things to do in Aberdeen/ shire she could be doing with him and not have to film everything, let’s hope he disrupts her lives on both nights and leaving a elderly person to deal with your son because your a lazy mum even though I can’t stand Diane.
I don't know why she can't take him to places on and around the city and shire , it's so sad he's stuck at home all the time was an iPad shoved in his face ! Tomorrow's airport video will be about max and how the airport treats people with additional needs . He'll have his daisy lanyard on

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Not strictly true I’m afraid my son gets high rate for both bcos he’s down as severely mentally impaired through genetics that will never change he’s in referral for physio they think (obvs will confirm with consultant) he has mild cerebral palsy in his legs but he can walk physically

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Well done you for breaking the cycle and getting out of that situation. You should be so proud of yourself ❤️❤️
Thank you, I really am, like I said before I’ve brought my babies up on my own for the last 11 year without family help or their ‘father’ it was hard but it’s so worth it, beefy wouldn’t know a hard days work if it smacked her in the mush

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Hats off to you, it’s not easy breaking generational trauma and sometimes you have to walk away from your own blood if they are toxic. Well done, it ends with you 👏
The witches coven will still be going on, they’re all as bad as each other if not getting worse!
It wasn’t easy, I suffered a lot more trauma through the years by accepting peoples behaviour. Don’t speak to my siblings either they’re all like her maybe not as bad as her but close. Thank you ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.