Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
She said we've all got spider webs on our walls joining up all the connections to her.
Errr... No, your past has been well documented because of your voracious self publicity Beefy. Your present is plastered all over social media for all to see.
Your nana is trying to instill a hard work ethic in your daughter?? Okay, 😂😂 Step aside Pam, ll crack the jokes. S"pose she could use you as an example then? Nah, thought not. Hope she instills some morals into her like staying loyal to your partner, not having sticky fingers, not bullying others etc for starters
Ps. Big up Mine the Hippo. Yass!!!

Mar 7, 2024
She said we've all got spider webs on our walls joining up all the connections to her.
Errr... No, your past has been well documented because of your voracious self publicity Beefy. Your present is plastered all over social media for all to see.
Your nana is trying to instill a hard work ethic in your daughter?? Okay, 😂😂 Step aside Pam, ll crack the jokes. S"pose she could use you as an example then? Nah, thought not. Hope she instills some morals into her like staying loyal to your partner, not having sticky fingers, not bullying others etc for starters
Ps. Big up Mine the Hippo. Yass!!!
We are just being honest and if mad Pam was any sort of mother, she's be telling beefy to wise up !

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I cannot wait for this live😂😂Last one she was a totally manic, fist pumping the air singing and dancing roadshow. Swear my arse cheeks were clenched throughout , was that mortified for her. Gonna stock up on the frash froot and popcorn for this one. It's like sitting through a red nose comic relief marathon.
Coughing all over her hands and then touching people's orders🤢

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I wonder if she has checked with the owners if she can put up all those things she is putting up in that rent house, I have rented plenty of places and defo not a nice as that house and have been allowed very little on the walls she is treating that house like her own, the owners will probably have to plaster and paint that house when she is kicked out, no respect at all for others things 🤬

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I cannot wait for this live😂😂Last one she was a totally manic, fist pumping the air singing and dancing roadshow. Swear my arse cheeks were clenched throughout , was that mortified for her. Gonna stock up on the frash froot and popcorn for this one. It's like sitting through a red nose comic relief marathon.
Wonder if her mods will be on from the get go how tragic you need to add your own mods to a businesses live 🫢

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Wonder if her mods will be on from the get go how tragic you need to add your own mods to a businesses live 🫢
They probably draw straws to see who has to do the lives with her when she’s over 😂 they’ll be thinking here we go again with her own mods like a fing entourage she needs them because she’s so disliked! The last live was tragic, loads of people commenting saying they’d been blocked and had only asked a question about the products. Fingers at the ready mods blockity block! She’s not exactly good for business

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Oh totally. It's very telling. I need to sit oan ma hands to not type... ahem encouragement🤐 feel inwardly like the wee hecklers oot the muppets.
Be nice ma wee mammy taught me so am gonna be🤐🤐Pray for me lassies😂😘

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
It wasn’t easy, I suffered a lot more trauma through the years by accepting peoples behaviour. Don’t speak to my siblings either they’re all like her maybe not as bad as her but close. Thank you ❤️
You find that, there will be the siblings that stay in contact and their lives will be drama filled too, then you will have those family members like yourself who chose to break the trauma bond and toxic cycle and not put themselves and their families through it and are strong enough to leave and they thrive and it’s the best thing they’ve ever done. Don’t ever look back ❤️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The start of the live before Ruth came on was epic she was raging so many comments about the charity money she was not happy then sad sack Ruth on a Monday night I think it was sitting their for 3 hours having to delete and block that was the night she got 1 million clicks so her Huns could win some crap she honestly thinks the 1 million likes were for her,the same as the 425.5 followers she is that thick to see that she gets hardly any comments or likes and nowhere near her number of followers the maths ain’t mathing beefy 😉

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Absolutely she was vile to the nurses I know that basically saying that c was their only patients and making demands she was the talk of the ward for all the wrong reasons and with the charity money aswell
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 yes yes yes and everything you have just said is so true. How she can go about like nothing has happened and not a care in the world is beyond me

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Thank you, I really am, like I said before I’ve brought my babies up on my own for the last 11 year without family help or their ‘father’ it was hard but it’s so worth it, beefy wouldn’t know a hard days work if it smacked her in the mush
Wow what a strong woman you are and your babies will be so proud of you. I don’t even know you and I’m proud ❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I got blocked the last live 🫣🫣🫣🤣🤣🤣 cause I said oh hey Aberdeen Beyoncé they blocked me. I ain’t making another page 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
L and nana be pricing up and packing up orders like she’s got her own clothes line 😭🤣 calm down hun 🥴
What's worrying is one of her huns asks for a very detailed description of a dress if it was for sale. Almost like she was just waiting for the opporchancity to sasahy aboot like her Beyonce
Style inspiration. She needs to have a wee lie doon, she'll be overcome with excitement 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
When is it taking and place? And what se is she selling?

Reactions: big_beefy_beyonce
Status
Not open for further replies.