Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
You find that, there will be the siblings that stay in contact and their lives will be drama filled too, then you will have those family members like yourself who chose to break the trauma bond and toxic cycle and not put themselves and their families through it and are strong enough to leave and they thrive and it’s the best thing they’ve ever done. Don’t ever look back ❤️
Never will, there is a reason our views are smaller in the rear view mirror and the windscreen is huge, to chase that future. I just feel sorry for my nieces and nephews 🥺❤️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I got blocked the last live 🫣🫣🫣🤣🤣🤣 cause I said oh hey Aberdeen Beyoncé they blocked me. I ain’t making another page 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Awww don’t 😭🤣 I watch from the outside mostly if it’s her lives, don’t want my name popping up 😆 but the bperfect ones go that fast nobody notices. Here, even my 16 yr old daughter thinks she’s a fud 😆 she heard her voice one day and said please tell me you don’t follow her 😭😭😭😭 nah hen I just like her making an absolute arse of herself

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Knew she approved that comment on her latest video just to snap back at it but deleted more than 17 other comments. You are the snappy little dog Steph no one else. Then someone commented “some neurodivergent people have a habit of checking the same accounts every day” and she liked it and was laughing along. Making fun of neurodivergent people now are we?

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Knew she approved that comment on her latest video just to snap back at it but deleted more than 17 of them. You are the snappy little dog Steph no one else. Then someone commented “some neurodivergent people have a habit of checking the same accounts every day” and she liked it and was laughing along. Making fun of neurodivergent people now are we?
Here she’s obvs been snooping HAHM page she used that sound earlier or yesterday I can’t mind 😆 the lassie is a 10/10 arsewipe

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Knew she approved that comment on her latest video just to snap back at it but deleted more than 17 of them. You are the snappy little dog Steph no one else. Then someone commented “some neurodivergent people have a habit of checking the same accounts every day” and she liked it and was laughing along. Making fun of neurodivergent people now are we?
Maybe her hun should have said some sociapaths make their life all about stepping on others for their own gain if she's going all psychoanalytic and trying to be sassy. Ooh!! Check out the wee live, laugh, love, Be kind brigade trying to be witty. I can't!! 😂🤣😂

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Here she’s obvs been snooping HAHM page she used that sound earlier or yesterday I can’t mind 😆 the lassie is a 10/10 arsewipe
How can someone be that stupid and not realise how all of her actions have got her to this now. These are not trolls, they are people who she has personally screwed over. This girl is out here practically ruining lives and thinks she’s above everyone and that she really truly believes she doesn’t deserve the s she gets. She is so unaware of herself it’s unreal!

Mar 7, 2024
I cannot wait for this live😂😂Last one she was a totally manic, fist pumping the air singing and dancing roadshow. Swear my arse cheeks were clenched throughout , was that mortified for her. Gonna stock up on the frash froot and popcorn for this one. It's like sitting through a red nose comic relief marathon.
Coughing all over her hands and then touching people's orders🤢
lol can't wait ! 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
She’s deleted the comment where she was laughing to the person who had commented about neurodivergent people, she was probably being called out for it. How can someone be that stupid and not realise how all of her actions have got her to this now. These are not trolls, they are people who she has personally screwed over. This girl is out here practically ruining lives and thinks she’s above everyone and that she really truly believes she doesn’t deserve the s she gets. She is so unaware of herself it’s unreal!
She has no idea how to treat other people and makes a mockery of everyone she meets !

Mar 7, 2024
I wonder if she has checked with the owners if she can put up all those things she is putting up in that rent house, I have rented plenty of places and defo not a nice as that house and have been allowed very little on the walls she is treating that house like her own, the owners will probably have to plaster and paint that house when she is kicked out, no respect at all for others things 🤬
That's what I was thinking , the paint and plaster will come off when she removes the stickers . She has no consideration for the house owners

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She has no idea how to treat other people and makes a mockery of everyone she meets !
I think I misunderstood, the person was replying to the original comment about how no one cares. if she does have neurodivergent followers which she must, it’s a shame to think that they might hang on to her every word or try to copy her. She’s no role model!

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Trust that s of a mother of hers to be on laughing in the comments too encouraging her daughter, another one that is totally oblivious and turns a blind eye to the carnage her daughter has caused to many and constantly denies and deflects. It’s disgusting behaviour from grown women who can’t see how damaging and toxic their own actions are. Mortified for them all, they are a laughing stock

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I cannot wait for this live😂😂Last one she was a totally manic, fist pumping the air singing and dancing roadshow. Swear my arse cheeks were clenched throughout , was that mortified for her. Gonna stock up on the frash froot and popcorn for this one. It's like sitting through a red nose comic relief marathon.
Coughing all over her hands and then touching people's orders🤢
You forgot the crying as well 😂

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Screenshot_20240320_221212.jpg Screenshot_20240320_220944.jpg

And this my friends is what happens when you confront a leading, professional Brand Ambassador. Personality is shining through.

Status
Not open for further replies.