Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Omg no way 🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute walloper!! I think the first video I saw of hers was when he said he’s leaving her because he didn’t sign up to have a child with additional needs.
First tiktok I ever saw was the one where she was in her PJs in the kitchen ranting about the NHS not seeing m for his CP during covid. Think she was a week or two away from the break up. Then all the lives started with L about how controlling & abusive he was. ‘Didn’t even speak to L if she was in the house.. eh L’.

Don’t bring your teenage daughter in to your hate campaign against your ex. The toxic cycle she continues is frightening. You can see the generational hatred towards men.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
First tiktok I ever saw was the one where she was in her PJs in the kitchen ranting about the NHS not seeing m for his CP during covid. Think she was a week or two away from the break up. Then all the lives started with L about how controlling & abusive he was. ‘Didn’t even speak to L if she was in the house.. eh L’.

Don’t bring your teenage daughter in to your hate campaign against your ex. The toxic cycle she continues is frightening. You can see the generational hatred towards men.
This 👏 her daughter isn’t going to have the best view of men anyway after having multiple step dads in and out throughout her life and seeing her slapper of a mum with however many men she’s being with and how she treats and speaks to them she’ll be thinking that’s normal. 37 and 4 years until she’s 40 but still haven’t been able to keep a man eh Lils?

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
from what I could see perfect flew max over when she was doing 9+ hour lives where was he
He’s with the old slapper nana at the hotel. Why she didn’t just stay at home and her nana looked after him there to keep him in a routine- because she’s another one that will be going round telling everyone her granddaughter is a big shot #soproud #infamousvav

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Sarah that Always defends Steph in the comments popped up on the community centre Facebook page.

IMG_0852.png

Status
Not open for further replies.