Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Whoever was the photographer they have done them both dirty 🙊
IMG_0855.jpeg
Is someone having a fight under that blazer?

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Why haven’t Tattle picked up on Shazza being Steph or her mum?! It’s looking so so obvious now
Very obvious!! Why would she even have told Harley about that name anyway.

Also makes it cringe thinking about the car rant when she moved and acting like she’s ’been told’ photos have been put on a site.
Harley sitting there the whole time knowing she uses the site 😭 what a riot of an existance 😬😂😂

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
do me, the state of Mad Pam in that jacket. Was that one of Stephs cast offs that is too small for her Beefy Bingo wings? From the back I thought it was Ann from The Chase

(I’m not putting Ann’s surname as I’m sure she wouldn’t want to see herself named on here on Google searches alongside these uneducated munters as she is an intelligent woman)

WOMAN STEPH WOMAN (the singular of WOMEN)

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
🌈 Rylan on Tour 🌈 Loving the Jumper over the shoulders, suits you sir 🤪 The thought of Lipolegs Steph and Arfuritis Harley always knocked me sick 🤢 I will never forget the public announcement video after they split when he said he never thought he would have to do a video on this and when you are in the public eye speech (I was expecting him to say, please give us privacy at this difficult time) 😂😂😂 Bless him, such a short lived romance, and after he had hit the big time with Beefy aswell. Now he’s in Italy on Lake Homo

Edit - Spelling mistake, that should have read Lake Como

Attachments

• 3A81D4EB-9980-4247-AF07-0114F85D75F5.jpeg
    3A81D4EB-9980-4247-AF07-0114F85D75F5.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 111
Mar 7, 2024
🌈 Rylan on Tour 🌈 Loving the Jumper over the shoulders, suits you sir 🤪 The thought of Lipolegs Steph and Arfuritis Harley always knocked me sick 🤢 I will never forget the public announcement video after they split when he said he never thought he would have to do a video on this and when you are in the public eye speech (I was expecting him to say, please give us privacy at this difficult time) 😂😂😂 Bless him, such a short lived romance, and after he had hit the big time with Beefy aswell. Now he’s in Italy on Lake Homo

Edit - Spelling mistake, that should have read Lake Como
lol Turkey teeth at its best , yeah you're right it is Lake Homo lol 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.