Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
do me, the state of Mad Pam in that jacket. Was that one of Stephs cast offs that is too small for her Beefy Bingo wings? From the back I thought it was Ann from The Chase

(I’m not putting Ann’s surname as I’m sure she wouldn’t want to see herself named on here on Google searches alongside these uneducated munters as she is an intelligent woman)

WOMAN STEPH WOMAN (the singular of WOMEN)
She looks like she's been hit with the ugly stick .. and that's the view from the back ! Oh me Pammy you've got a face like only a dog would lick .. or a mother would love lol 🙈🙈

Mar 7, 2024
With the one and only mad Pam 🤣🤣
IMG_0853.png
She's got more lines that the London Underground ! Her , Prossie Nana and big beefy flaps are all hard faced bitches !

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
🌈 Rylan on Tour 🌈 Loving the Jumper over the shoulders, suits you sir 🤪 The thought of Lipolegs Steph and Arfuritis Harley always knocked me sick 🤢 I will never forget the public announcement video after they split when he said he never thought he would have to do a video on this and when you are in the public eye speech (I was expecting him to say, please give us privacy at this difficult time) 😂😂😂 Bless him, such a short lived romance, and after he had hit the big time with Beefy aswell. Now he’s in Italy on Lake Homo

Edit - Spelling mistake, that should have read Lake Como
Omfg I’m dead 😭🤣😆👏👏👏

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She looks like she's been hit with the ugly stick .. and that's the view from the back ! Oh me Pammy you've got a face like only a dog would lick .. or a mother would love lol 🙈🙈
She is only 53 wow and she is looking old old. That’s what you get when your vav mum all the stress and worry it’s catching up Pam. Also the hair 🤮🤮🤮 wow no words at all.

Steph been awful quiet today. Prob cause I’ve said about the tattler page, oh and about Brendan. That he was a mega sesh head, and vav hates that type of people, and finds it disgusting and that if he had not changed she of not went and worked with them. Brendan you should have maybe kept it to your self cause vav likes to chat. Big on the 💊❄️ 🍄 Steph has such an opinion on Everyone life but wow when it comes to hers no boom jealous

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
🌈 Rylan on Tour 🌈 Loving the Jumper over the shoulders, suits you sir 🤪 The thought of Lipolegs Steph and Arfuritis Harley always knocked me sick 🤢 I will never forget the public announcement video after they split when he said he never thought he would have to do a video on this and when you are in the public eye speech (I was expecting him to say, please give us privacy at this difficult time) 😂😂😂 Bless him, such a short lived romance, and after he had hit the big time with Beefy aswell. Now he’s in Italy on Lake Homo

Edit - Spelling mistake, that should have read Lake Como
He reminds me of an emoji 😂 pulling the 🥴 face every time. Lake homo 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.