Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
😳😳😳 a few chins going on there, where are the filters when you need them 😂😂
IMG_2069.jpeg

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Well B perfect have been BIZZY then as I’ve never commented on their page only other ones like Mine the hippo etc they must be searching pages to block vav haters 😭😂
Her mods have been brought in to the lives “blocking words the trolls use” they will have been sitting all day on those pages and blocking everyone. What a sad life to have to do that imagine everywhere you go you have to try and cover your back, I’d hate to be looking over my shoulder every turn

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her mods have been brought in to the lives “blocking words the trolls use” they will have been sitting all day on those pages and blocking everyone. What a sad life to have to do that imagine everywhere you go you have to try and cover your back, I’d hate to be looking over my shoulder every turn
Noticed someone from BPerfect is also on as a mod how Pathetic I would be embarrassed if I was Steph and the lengths they have to go to stop comments and to associate with Ekin su and Steph just proves what type of business they are cheap bullying low level brand

Mar 7, 2024

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She looks like she's been hit with the ugly stick .. and that's the view from the back ! Oh me Pammy you've got a face like only a dog would lick .. or a mother would love lol 🙈🙈
A dug would take one look at that face cock it’s leg, take a pish on it and walk away and even a mother would struggle to love that rough as do face!!

Status
Not open for further replies.