Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Imagine on your birthday you're getting bams to go through your comments because you can't handle the truth ! So so sad and crazy Nana is stuck in a hotel room with max ! Belfast has been a bundle of fun for crazy Nana lol
I know how bloody sad is that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 winning are you vav aye ok hun 🥴🥴

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Aww c'mon to do. Feel like death warmed up today, several hairs of the dug and still getting the shudders. 🤢

Screenshot_20240323_225649.jpg
But at least I don't have this as my cheerleader.
Brutal.
Scary Mary.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Who the feck is those’s absolute morons buying that fing bundle from Aberdeen and the shire get your head out Steph’s fing arse
There was loads of them, always after a pity me video looking for sympathy she gets folk to feel sorry for her. Her face is still like a slapped arse, she must be exhausted keeping up the act for 3 nights now

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Aww c'mon to do. Feel like death warmed up today, several hairs of the dug and still getting the shudders. 🤢

Screenshot_20240323_225649.jpg
But at least I don't have this as my cheerleader.
Brutal.
Scary Mary.
Poor Sarah god love her for trying to be vanilla vavs friend but you can’t sit with her - she wouldn’t stick up for you in return, she would walk by you in the street and point and laugh at you once upon a time.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The wee lad is one of the employees son, poor guy was attacked a few weeks back and had his nose burst.
I don’t like that she was telling him to tell all the viewers how nice she is to him, manipulative cow
That’s probably because years ago she was awful to the learning disabilities people like callum. She cut a autistic girls hair at school and tweeted awful things about learning disabilities but now she has max she claims to be an advocate now

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Another absolute roaster and in the comments under bounty competition’s is Leanne Davidson another tit from Aberdeenshire who is up stephs hole aswell.
I wondered last night if there was a bounty/leanne/calvin thread .i so bad,y want to comment stuff on them but the weapons in their comments are way too much to take on single handed 🤣

Ayrshirelass

Mar 11, 2024
Ayrshire
Did anyone else see on her live, someone commented “Aberdeen Beyoncé 🤬” she missed it but that Shaun that was with her started reading it then stopped himself she kept going on at him asking him what it said. When he told her, the mean girl in her couldn’t hide anymore and she started being all Billy big baws saying how she loves being compared to Beyoncé, and whoever commented was clearly jealous. She’s such a fud.

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
🌈 Rylan on Tour 🌈 Loving the Jumper over the shoulders, suits you sir 🤪 The thought of Lipolegs Steph and Arfuritis Harley always knocked me sick 🤢 I will never forget the public announcement video after they split when he said he never thought he would have to do a video on this and when you are in the public eye speech (I was expecting him to say, please give us privacy at this difficult time) 😂😂😂 Bless him, such a short lived romance, and after he had hit the big time with Beefy aswell. Now he’s in Italy on Lake Homo

Edit - Spelling mistake, that should have read Lake Como
He looks a bit like b-Brendan in this pic 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.