Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Since when did she start modelling for Shein?
IMG_5496.jpeg
The resemblance is uncanny apart from the shoulders they give it away!😂 someone commented on the live last night my fave plus size TikToker it was swiftly removed

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Can see tattle don’t think Shaza is Steph. I still think it’s her or her family. Miss spelling of women and woman. How she slags Vav just enough, but also gets digs in at other people who come for Vav. Shared tattle account amongst the Sanderson Sisters?
I seen last night on tattle that someone said about shaza acc and she has been commenting since 2022 then said it could no be Steph, that’s when Steph became a full time content creator🥴 it is defo someone from Steph camp 100%

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did anyone else see on her live, someone commented “Aberdeen Beyoncé 🤬” she missed it but that Shaun that was with her started reading it then stopped himself she kept going on at him asking him what it said. When he told her, the mean girl in her couldn’t hide anymore and she started being all Billy big baws saying how she loves being compared to Beyoncé, and whoever commented was clearly jealous. She’s such a fud.
I seen that how sad 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.