Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I can’t believe she’s done a whole video trying to justify how she looks. She looks the same as she does in all her videos what is she talking about?! She needs help
I know wtf?? She is unwell in the head which we all know I get. Her saying it was the pillows, the crying and now it’s her cleanser 🤯the asking nana every 2 mins sure they are nana. Also it’s been hard work you know🫣🤣

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
I know wtf?? She is unwell in the head which we all know I get. Her saying it was the pillows, the crying and now it’s her cleanser 🤯the asking nana every 2 mins sure they are nana. Also it’s been hard work you know🫣🤣
Someone suggested that it could be the cleansing balm, she said NO then further down in the comments she replied to someone saying she thinks it’s the cleansing balm 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 what an absolute muppet of a woman 😂 trips herself up left right and centre 🤪

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I can’t believe she’s done a whole video trying to justify how she looks. She looks the same as she does in all her videos what is she talking about?! She needs help
Her eyes looks do probably all the BPerfect crap why put more make up on if your face is so sore and is she going to say what cleanser so other folk stay well clear probably not as she wouldn’t be able to say it was 10/10 she puts to much different stuff on her skin it’s had enough Karma Steph 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I think that person who left the comment meant you look different on their TikTok’s compared to your own TikTok’s. She looks the same in all her TikTok’s because they are all filtered. Wasn’t just you look different today against any other day - as a whole, she does look different. Face shape, nose shape, eyes, brows, cheeks.

But of course her eyes being puffy and sore gives her a deflection

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She definitely looks like she could have quite easily have ‘celebrated’ 🙈 her 47th birthday yesterday 🥴 she is not aging well at all is she 👏😂 now that’s KARMA for u vav 😆
How sad doing a live on your birthday punting crappy make up and having strangers blow smoke up your arse making out your Winning at life, she is a sad lonely lass and materialistic things and strangers make you happy

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
How sad doing a live on your birthday punting crappy make up and having strangers blow smoke up your arse making out your Winning at life, she is a sad lonely lass and materialistic things and strangers make you happy
I actually think she’s desperately sad and lonely, she has to keep up this pretence of living the dream, everyone’s jealous yada yada yada 🥱 to fool the huns, but she ain’t fooling me lol! I can spot a desperate little thirsty b a mile off and she absolutely screams of desperation 😏 selling her soul at the expense of her poor kids for a few pence and some arse licking comments from some equally sad little women on the internet 🙈 quite pathetic really. Just wondering how she’s avoided not being slapped for all this time 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s got a face I’d like to slap and I don’t even know her 😂 how hasn’t any of these people she’s wronged over the years not put her on her fat arse yet??! 🤷🏼‍♀️😳👊🏼

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Wee Callum better get himself to the sexual health clinic for a checkup

Attachments

• IMG_4283.png
    IMG_4283.png
    368.2 KB · Views: 80

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I actually think she’s desperately sad and lonely, she has to keep up this pretence of living the dream, everyone’s jealous yada yada yada 🥱 to fool the huns, but she ain’t fooling me lol! I can spot a desperate little thirsty b a mile off and she absolutely screams of desperation 😏 selling her soul at the expense of her poor kids for a few pence and some arse licking comments from some equally sad little women on the internet 🙈 quite pathetic really. Just wondering how she’s avoided not being slapped for all this time 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s got a face I’d like to slap and I don’t even know her 😂 how hasn’t any of these people she’s wronged over the years not put her on her fat arse yet??! 🤷🏼‍♀️😳👊🏼
Totally agree the few who like her in Aberdeen but there is ALOT that don’t same with her mum and nana, she can only go out with them and she can bang on they she has Friends but you don’t see anyone sticking up for her I am sorry but they aren’t friends my friends would be on defending me to the hilt if I was accused of the vile things she says she hasn’t done.it must be so tiring trying to be the person she wants folk to see but at time her true colours shine thru and it’s happening more and more.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I think that person who left the comment meant you look different on their TikTok’s compared to your own TikTok’s. She looks the same in all her TikTok’s because they are all filtered. Wasn’t just you look different today against any other day - as a whole, she does look different. Face shape, nose shape, eyes, brows, cheeks.

But of course her eyes being puffy and sore gives her a deflection
She really believes how she looks in her own filtered videos and content is how she looks in real life. How sad trying to justify that to everyone and saying how bad she looked in the brands content because it was their equipment and out of nowhere an allergy from a cleansing balm, excuse after excuse with her.
I see they have deleted the comment about her looking like a melted wellie too 😂 There’s a few brand videos she’s done and her face is the same looks droopy on one side she’s delusional

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wee Callum better get himself to the sexual health clinic for a checkup
If I was Callum mum I would be looking into her past twitter account and the vile things she said about disabled people I wouldn’t want him anywhere near her she can pretend she is a advocate for disabilities only because she has max.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She really believes how she looks in her own filtered videos and content is how she looks in real life. How sad trying to justify that to everyone and saying how bad she looked in the brands content because it was their equipment and out of nowhere an allergy from a cleansing balm, excuse after excuse with her.
I see they have deleted the comment about her looking like a melted wellie too 😂 There’s a few brand videos she’s done and her face is the same looks droopy on one side she’s delusional
Brendan and Denise from voduz enable the vav and she will be the downfall of both their business’s and all the best to them they both have no morally and it’s clearly driven by money I really hope she does do them over as that would be the best karma for them pair of arseholes

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Totally agreeing with one of the tattles she mentioned her trolls watching her on Friday and Saturday and it just helps her with her engagement and earnings so has she just slagged of her followers for doing the same Steph you are just the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂

Also how disrespectful to that cafe owner you letting max jump all over their furniture just cause he has autism doesn’t mean you use that as excuse to not parent him you are just lazy the same goes for nana you are not helping him for when he is older and an adult if I was they cafe owner I would of told you to control your child like any other parent would have been told to do the same 🤬🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.