Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Totally agreeing with one of the tattles she mentioned her trolls watching her on Friday and Saturday and it just helps her with her engagement and earnings so has she just slagged of her followers for doing the same Steph you are just the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂

Also how disrespectful to that cafe owner you letting max jump all over their furniture just cause he has autism doesn’t mean you use that as excuse to not parent him you are just lazy the same goes for nana you are not helping him for when he is older and an adult if I was they cafe owner I would of told you to control your child like any other parent would have been told to do the same 🤬🤬
It proves that she reads here and tattle as that's what we were saying about opening the wine, sitting back and watching the sh*t show , she's shot her self in the foot there !

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I seen that how sad 🤣🤣
Hailey Bieber hands lol she copies all her chefs kiss mean girl tactics n all that daft s Hailey Bieber does I mean come on tae fluck it's comedy gold she's that much of a fud lol 🤣 u look n see from the hair to the shades ect ect what a dick eh...big staffie beaver ..wondering if her n wee packlunch boy lol will get back for some set up pap pics lol or pip pics ...or will he be like oh my feekin arthritis is killing me stef I canny make it this wknd Iam in Paris baby but I can sing to u ur fav song .. one less lonely girl or in her case still a lonely girl

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Screenshot_20240324_152007.jpg

I don't know about anyone else but when I put on make up, it is as close to my skin shade as possible. Why is she so orange and stripey looking? Looks radioactive.
No wonder her faces is all puffed up. You get what you pay for I suppose.
I'd rather go barefaced than walk about like that.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Totally agreeing with one of the tattles she mentioned her trolls watching her on Friday and Saturday and it just helps her with her engagement and earnings so has she just slagged of her followers for doing the same Steph you are just the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂

Also how disrespectful to that cafe owner you letting max jump all over their furniture just cause he has autism doesn’t mean you use that as excuse to not parent him you are just lazy the same goes for nana you are not helping him for when he is older and an adult if I was they cafe owner I would of told you to control your child like any other parent would have been told to do the sam
It's ma party

I don't know about anyone else but when I put on make up, it is as close to my skin shade as possible. Why is she so orange and stripey looking? Looks radioactive.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I actually think she’s desperately sad and lonely, she has to keep up this pretence of living the dream, everyone’s jealous yada yada yada 🥱 to fool the huns, but she ain’t fooling me lol! I can spot a desperate little thirsty b a mile off and she absolutely screams of desperation 😏 selling her soul at the expense of her poor kids for a few pence and some arse licking comments from some equally sad little women on the internet 🙈 quite pathetic really. Just wondering how she’s avoided not being slapped for all this time 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s got a face I’d like to slap and I don’t even know her 😂 how hasn’t any of these people she’s wronged over the years not put her on her fat arse yet??! 🤷🏼‍♀️😳👊🏼
I’ve not seen her tell you when I do tho I won’t miss her 👊🏻

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Also I have no sympathy for that tan owner heather whatever your name is you are working with a charity thief and check her mentioned oh we have sorted it out she is back up on Tik tok all sorted and folk of Aberdeen and the shire get your heed out her arse.
Also she is not a single mum at all that heather. wtf?? So why say that. I agree these fookers who are ordering need there head checked quick

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Also she is not a single mum at all that heather. wtf?? So why say that. I agree these fookers who are ordering need there head checked quick
I know she has picture’s of her husband on her Facebook I know mutual friends of hers and even they think she is mental for even sending it to her done absolutely nothing for her business in Aberdeen yeah she will maybe get folk not from her buying it but the word of mouth in Aberdeen defo won’t be there

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo

It's ma party n I will greet if I want tae..be a b if I want tae n lie if I want tae
U wid cry too if all Aberdeen hated u
It's ma party n I will stick ma face in a cake if I want tae n blame a cleanser if I want tae n blame trolls for gaslighting me of I want tae
You would cry too if hotel pillows fed up ur eyes too

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Stick her on her fat arse and record it for us pretty please 😆😅👊🏼
Da you worry I will 👊🏻👊🏻 she is grinding my bloody gears mow
I know she has picture’s of her husband on her Facebook I know mutual friends of hers and even they think she is mental for even sending it to her done absolutely nothing for her business in Aberdeen yeah she will maybe get folk not from her buying it but the word of mouth in Aberdeen defo won’t be there
i know her partner to and they have not long had a baby. Well why she thought it would be a good idea to send stuff and not get back lash it’s her own fault x

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Just realised something. She is going on and on about her face being puffy and having a reaction etc and that she didn’t even want to have make up on. Yet in the video where she is talking about Sabrina she says she slept with her make up on…. Surely if your skin was that bad (which she said it has been since she got on the plane to go there) you would wash your make up off!!

Mar 8, 2024
Just seen her post about why she looks different 🤣 Jesus how much is she trying to convince people it is an allergic reaction and studio lights 🤣🤣🤣 or is she trying to convince herself!
She looks dog rough in this video and her eyes don't even look swollen....and another thing 🤣it still looks filtered so can you imagine the reality 😳

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240324-161915.png
    Screenshot_20240324-161915.png
    656.7 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.