Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Just seen her post about why she looks different 🤣 Jesus how much is she trying to convince people it is an allergic reaction and studio lights 🤣🤣🤣 or is she trying to convince herself!
She looks dog rough in this video and her eyes don't even look swollen....and another thing 🤣it still looks filtered so can you imagine the reality 😳
Look at the eyebrow blur 😆🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s bloody scary looking for sure

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Just seen her post about why she looks different 🤣 Jesus how much is she trying to convince people it is an allergic reaction and studio lights 🤣🤣🤣 or is she trying to convince herself!
She looks dog rough in this video and her eyes don't even look swollen....and another thing 🤣it still looks filtered so can you imagine the reality 😳
She still has a filter on even in that. Middle of her forehead is smooth AF while her brows wrinkle from lifting them up. I’ve had plenty Botox in my days, they don’t just freeze the middle because it lays heavy on the brows and causes drooping brows. As we know her brows are high.

Also puffy means they are filled out, the overhang on the lids is excess skin, not allergies.

Will say the skin does look dry AF and sore, but I’ve never seen her without a filter so don’t know what her natural face/skin is like.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
lol I know plus in her comments she said one of her trolls said happy birthday to her love that for her 🤣🤣
None of them said happy birthday to her, it was the giveaway they entered that automatically says what they have set it to say! She’s got a cheek speaking about people having brass necks! Quarterback herself. never mind back to usual tomorrow max is back to nursery she can get back to caking on the make up and hiding behind the filters to disguise her droopy eyelids and deep lines and wrinkles. She’s aging the same way as Pam is ! 👵🏻

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Da you worry I will 👊🏻👊🏻 she is grinding my bloody gears mow

i know her partner to and they have not long had a baby. Well why she thought it would be a good idea to send stuff and not get back lash it’s her own fault x
What a positive way to launch your business, having your products removed because you sent some to one of the biggest fs on the planet to try and review it for you it’s not been worth the publicity 😂 infamous vav. It’s done nothing but drive hate her way. I was just about to say, she’s not a single mum either! Stepb with the pity me party, she needs to get a life. Desperate loner

Last edited:

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Brendan and Denise from voduz enable the vav and she will be the downfall of both their business’s and all the best to them they both have no morally and it’s clearly driven by money I really hope she does do them over as that would be the best karma for them pair of arseholes
Remember strong women survive, powerful women thrive in the words of Denise 🙄🥱 She sounds a right t. Not everyone that has power is deserving of it, especially her abusing it to her advantage the manipulating cow. There is an imposter among ye’s!
Also please do move to Belfast 👋

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
She is ageing like milk. Truly believe you eventually get the face you deserve.
From the get go when I first came across her woe is me, been cheated on, single mum etc videos my bullshit antenna sprang up and pinged. Not one bit of authenticity about her. It is demeaning to her followers being sucked in and conned.
Think she genuinely believed everyone was gullible and then got the shock of her life that people from Aberdeenshire have good long memories and other watchers aren't all daft.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Just realised something. She is going on and on about her face being puffy and having a reaction etc and that she didn’t even want to have make up on. Yet in the video where she is talking about Sabrina she says she slept with her make up on…. Surely if your skin was that bad (which she said it has been since she got on the plane to go there) you would wash your make up off!!
Sleeping in that cheap stuff from china, that must be what gave her all that chins in the pictures too. Not sure what excuse she is going to think up for the jeans digging into her lipo legs and the cause of her cankles though!

Mar 7, 2024
Screenshot_20240324_152007.jpg

I don't know about anyone else but when I put on make up, it is as close to my skin shade as possible. Why is she so orange and stripey looking? Looks radioactive.
No wonder her faces is all puffed up. You get what you pay for I suppose.
I'd rather go barefaced than walk about like that.
She's using Bperfect that's why lol

Mar 7, 2024
Just realised something. She is going on and on about her face being puffy and having a reaction etc and that she didn’t even want to have make up on. Yet in the video where she is talking about Sabrina she says she slept with her make up on…. Surely if your skin was that bad (which she said it has been since she got on the plane to go there) you would wash your make up off!!
She couldn't lie straight if she tried !

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Who the feck is those’s absolute morons buying that fing bundle from Aberdeen and the shire get your head out Steph’s fing arse
Well that I have no clue because I’m from Aberdeen and wouldn’t touch it with a ten foot pole and neither would anyone I know… it’s a sad state of affairs when people are so desperate for validation from a stranger on the internet they can’t see what’s right in front of them….. really sad

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Smoothing filter trying hard in the middle of her forehead but the wrinkles at the side oh dear vav looking rough their doll 🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Remember strong women survive, powerful women thrive in the words of Denise 🙄🥱 She sounds a right t. Not everyone that has power is deserving of it, especially her abusing it to her advantage the manipulating cow. There is an imposter among ye’s!
Also please do move to Belfast 👋
Denise Philips voduz boss is just using vav 🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Been seeing a few account speaking about not giving vav a reason to mention trolls we know she reads here and tattle but folk should maybe just be silent and not comment on her posts etc she plays on the fact regarding trolls and would hate it if it all just stopped. Only speaking about Tik tok I would miss my daily catch up on tattle and here.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
She couldn’t even look into the camera on her video this morning when she said she almost cancelled the voduz live and she said Brendan told her she’s “knows who you are” that’s why she didn’t want to go live because she know exactly who she is deep down and can’t keep up the false persona. No wonder she’s exhausted !
Saw this to she’s an awful liar and an even worse actor 😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I’ve not seen her tell you when I do tho I won’t miss her 👊🏻
Remember that film desperately seeking Susan lol 🤣 well if they remake it Iam sure she might find fame in the lead role
Her acting is on par with that of them cheese ball low budget movies on channel 5 but Iam sure the camera shall b set up tmro with black n white mode activated n roll the sadsack music making oot she's a woman who has been pushed to the edge while promoting a 25 pkt of Kleenex in a bow top ..may I add the sax same ones another influencer wore lol and anyone who can cry on demand has a great shot at being a big star as it's the biggest thing actresses struggle with but maybe she can do the Megan Markle one teardrop roll on demand n as for nude scenes well that's basically getting done on the daily x sorry I never write on these sites but I hate people who think they're entitled

Status
Not open for further replies.