Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
My god she’s rough as do 😆 absolute state of her 😳 eyes of an 80 year old, even the filter couldn’t hold up and blur those eye wrinkles 🥴 managed to blur her fat ugly slug brows tho 🫢 excuses excuses for our plus size queen. She’s a trollop is she nana 🙄
It's a wonder she didn't say that the reason she looked s n a lot older was cause she had a allergic reaction tae her own bullshit n they had to use nana the banana fur the b perfect live so that's why people thought she looked completely different as it widney her it was nana u silly billies

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Na he didney 🤣 he didney say that noo come on doll 🤣🤣🤣 just tell the truth noo he said he was on a come Doon n didney gee a do lol
Oh I ment when she said Brenda said Remember who u are ...ur a t that's who u are n u remember that ..now chop chop get ur ass in gear n go sell sell sell
Oh but Brenda I think I've had a reaction to this crap makeup
Look steffy beaver oh I mean Bieber I don't give 2 monkeys fs get oot they're n get that makeup fae Ali express sold n by the way can yi pick me up a gram of coonsil while yir at it just iñcase I get caught I'd much rather u go to jail than me as ur solid

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She acts thick on purpose sometimes, it’s worked for engagement most of the comments are of people correcting her. She has to do something to make her look more popular than she actually is on her birthday. and always playing the victim 🙄it’s getting old now, what’s this about karma coming to everyone for bullying and being horrible to her. Steph this is YOUR karma coming to you for all of the s you have done in the past! Delusional
I hope the karma is coming, she’s 💩 on so many in her life she deserves everything coming to her. 🤞 ever hopeful.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She is sad and lonely but makes out she has lots of friends when in fact it's her tik tok huns who she has never met and relies on the to validate who she is and what she does
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻spot on. She has no friends well
Sorry Danielle and Sam they are sisters, and Lauren the old neighbour. Sam only got back in her fold cause 4 people dropped out of being a bm and there was a dress 🤣🤣🥴 then the maid of honour handed her dress back a week before. Really nice person you are vav really nice ✌🏻

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Omg did she really force that wee boy to sit next to the dog? He looked petrified.

Vav if you're on here (which I'm sure you are) you are vile doing that to him shame the wee man didn't boot you one in the face! What is wrong with you? You really are the gift that keeps on giving!

And BTW manners cost nothing you're a raising a self entitled brat who will think it's acceptable to jump all over furniture and jump ques because he's never been taught to wait his turn! I totally get for the likes of Disney land and legoland the waiting can be horrendous and I wholeheartedly support the passes for folk to skip that but really? a swimming pool in Ireland? Or the hospital! You need to act fast because the little boy will be a big boy before long and unfortunately life requires us to wait sometimes or sit appropriately! Get off your phone your self entitled cow and teach him right from wrong instead of sitting on your phone yapping se.

Its a shame for that bonny wee mannie she a dreadful mother.

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
She absolutely LOVES that her son is autistic!!! She thrives on it!! Nobody has ever said he can't be in a cafe or airport or anywhere else for that matter! Get off your bloody phone, entertain your own child and HELP HIM!!! That child is being held so far back he has no chance! No supportive shoes, no Makaton, no picture cards ,no discipline! It's all very cute just now I'm sure but little boys turn into men! And he could thrive if she ever let him!!! But that won't suit her needs!! 🤬

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Remember that film desperately seeking Susan lol 🤣 well if they remake it Iam sure she might find fame in the lead role
Her acting is on par with that of them cheese ball low budget movies on channel 5 but Iam sure the camera shall b set up tmro with black n white mode activated n roll the sadsack music making oot she's a woman who has been pushed to the edge while promoting a 25 pkt of Kleenex in a bow top ..may I add the sax same ones another influencer wore lol and anyone who can cry on demand has a great shot at being a big star as it's the biggest thing actresses struggle with but maybe she can do the Megan Markle one teardrop roll on demand n as for nude scenes well that's basically getting done on the daily x sorry I never write on these sites but I hate people who think they're entitled
They could rename it “Desperately seeking a size 10” 😂

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
She absolutely LOVES that her son is autistic!!! She thrives on it!! Nobody has ever said he can't be in a cafe or airport or anywhere else for that matter! Get off your bloody phone, entertain your own child and HELP HIM!!! That child is being held so far back he has no chance! No supportive shoes, no Makaton, no picture cards ,no discipline! It's all very cute just now I'm sure but little boys turn into men! And he could thrive if she ever let him!!! But that won't suit her needs!! 🤬
Of course she loves it because it gives her munchausens by proxy a chance to shine 🙄

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Check her in her comments where this is people stating that he doesn’t need to be restrained no one is saying that but you can’t just let a kid autistic or not jump all over peoples property, folk saying oh you don’t know what it is like to have sen children, well news flash to some of her Huns folk do but it still doesn’t give you a free pass to let your kids do what they want you aren’t teaching them anything, also if the owner of the cafe did say to Steph get your son to behave they are well within their rights to do so and I bet you Steph would have hauled that cafes name through the mud, parent your child you stupid clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.