Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Are they going to Disney as a work trip?
As in all fairness (can’t stand the woman)
Sen schools are usually more lenient due to some ASD children don’t cope when it’s busy so better to go when quiet out of term time.

Also her rant about her daughter - I have to disagree with her there as my children know we work hard for our money and they far from go without but they never just expect things - maybe her daughter watches her do bugger all living her lavish life and therefore wants to act the same as her mum?

She really is infuriating and thinks she’s something else!
Totally get that as it might be quieter not sure when the English school hols or the French ones are,we have been to Paris and to be fair it was busy and it wasn’t even our holidays my husband works away and that was the only time we could go they have a lot of school trips that go aswell so think its the same as Florida it’s busy all year round with so many different countries visiting and different school holidays I don’t think max will cope with it as even with the disabled pass which a lot of people will have you still need to wait she won’t just be first in the que

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry folks for the full image but wtf of course you do Steph you are in multiple men’s profiles flirting with them you have man on the brain if it’s not slagging them off or wanting get into their pants, you ain’t pulling the wool over anyone eyes you are only happy when you have a man on the go and you do cake your make on up it’s beeping awful and that’s why your face has all broken out actually laughing out loud with the latest post 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_0898.png
She’s a bit late to the party with this one 😭🤣 he done this months ago. I think cause her views are down she’s looking at what she thinks is relevant TikToks with bigger views and she’s dueted it!! Obvs with the filter on though 😭😭😭

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Sorry folks for the full image but wtf of course you do Steph you are in multiple men’s profiles flirting with them you have man on the brain if it’s not slagging them off or wanting get into their pants, you ain’t pulling the wool over anyone eyes you are only happy when you have a man on the go and you do cake your make on up it’s beeping awful and that’s why your face has all broken out actually laughing out loud with the latest post 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_0898.png
Assuming her tinder has a few unfiltered and bare skin photos on it since it’s for women not men.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Absolutely I get that parents don’t have set holidays when the kids are off we have done it a few times when they were younger but she can’t even be bothered to drive them in if it’s a crappy day especially when lily could walk to her school and max is a max of 15 mins from his school at her old house I just don’t get the need to stay out where she does, she wanted a flash house and it’s in the middle of nowhere plus is she going to drive if she gets a job as that will just be another moan.
She’s always banging on about the drive in & out 🤦🏻‍♀️ she chose to move there 🤣 you’d think she was the only parent who drives her kids in and out twice a day…… I leave my house at 8am every morning and most of them I’m not back till around ten, do I moan about it?! No because I chose to do it, then I know they’re all there safe & sound and Vav that’s twice a day too hen 😜 she’s still got plenty time for selling crap, clap backs and whatever other s she does…. We all have stuff to do, it’s called parenting Vav

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She doesn’t wear make up for men 😭🤣 guarantee she has a full face on everyday when she’s away with petr for Ms birthday 😝 Mr Vav this is what yer missing 😭
The Disney trip is so for beefy it’s not for M at all. She’s still extremely obsessed with P. It’s going to bring back some horrid memories for P bet he’s glad he got out when he did! BTW what’s happened to the ice baths?? And workouts? Desperately trying to lose some beef for P what a sad creature you are beefy flaps

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
The Disney trip is so for beefy it’s not for M at all. She’s still extremely obsessed with P. It’s going to bring back some horrid memories for P bet he’s glad he got out when he did! BTW what’s happened to the ice baths?? And workouts? Desperately trying to lose some beef for P what a sad creature you are beefy flaps
I think she’s put a few pounds back on tbh. Just wait till they’re back and she will most likely be verbally bashing him again. I just can’t with her 😭 she’s doing my bliddy nut in, sorry Vav but I dinae wear make up at all and you know what hen, I could be looking a bliddy mess, in my eyes, hair all over the place & I can catch my other half looking at me with admiration in his eyes, literally worships the ground I walk on, tells me how beautiful I am, even when I’m a bliddy sweaty mess in the gym 🤣 from previous s you have spouted out of that hole in yer face you had to look a certain way for petr that’s no love doll face

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I think she’s put a few pounds back on tbh. Just wait till they’re back and she will most likely be verbally bashing him again. I just can’t with her 😭 she’s doing my bliddy nut in, sorry Vav but I dinae wear make up at all and you know what hen, I could be looking a bliddy mess, in my eyes, hair all over the place & I can catch my other half looking at me with admiration in his eyes, literally worships the ground I walk on, tells me how beautiful I am, even when I’m a bliddy sweaty mess in the gym 🤣 from previous s you have spouted out of that hole in yer face you had to look a certain way for petr that’s no love doll face
Oh for sure she definitely has. I know I just canny deal with that video she’s been obsessed with men for yeeaaarrsss! And I mean obsessed. Would I feck be worried about what a man who apparently emotionally abused me and more so my daughter thinks but she clearly does she’s absolutely deranged, highly manipulative and image obsessed.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Laughable, she’s probably had a fair few comments about caking her makeup on and her face breaking out she always has to have the last word. Who is she trying to convince that she doesn’t wear make up for attention from men 🤥 she’s the biggest attention seeker on the planet! 🤡 she plasters her face orange every day and uses filters and she’s been round half of Aberdeen and still swiping furiously on tinder 😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Oh for sure she definitely has. I know I just canny deal with that video she’s been obsessed with men for yeeaaarrsss! And I mean obsessed. Would I feck be worried about what a man who apparently emotionally abused me and more so my daughter thinks but she clearly does she’s absolutely deranged, highly manipulative and image obsessed.
Exactly, no matter how much my man worshiped me, if he was horrible in any way to my children he’d be out that door quicker than his feet could touch the ground!
If he has been like that with L how does she know she hasn’t got any trauma from that? Her inviting him on holiday could trigger something in L 😡 or she does know that L is pissed off with it. Is she going or not? Is this being pushed on L, if she isn’t going, is this maybe why she’s pushing Vags buttons and asking for an extravagant gift? Black mailing Vag 🤷🏻‍♀️ cause if she’s anything like her mother you could see her saying about wanting stuff as she’s taking M away with Petr, guilt tripping her, we all know how Vag likes to guilt trip folk

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Okay, loads to unpack here with the gift that keeps giving big Beefy kecks.
She looks for compliments and validation from wimmin (as she says). She will be waiting a long time for that off of sane wimmin. So that just puts the intellectually challenged gullible ones in the mix and they are on her page fan girling her anytime over anything. They must like the oompah loompa stripey look if the makeup skills are being complimented.
Really authentic looking playtime with her son again also. Had to set a camera up for that as per usual.
Also lay off Stevie boy, just cos he's got you sussed, you don't need to set your yappy Yorkshire terriers on him.
And the hatred of men is oozing out of you, it's really sad.
Finally, (sorry for the novel) do not, under any circumstances think you're a spokesperson for wimmin. I personally love my man, love my male friends and relatives and I love getting compliments when I make the effort from the big sexy bastard I live with.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She really is the gift that keeps on giving she was loving it when rylan I mean wet wipe sorry I mean Harley was giving her compliments and saying she was an amazing women blah blah but now she doesn’t have a man she is now bashing all men, if that doesn’t turn men off you I don’t know what will, I don’t wear make up every day and don’t need my husband to compliment me all the time but it is nice when he does notice and passes a compliment that’s what being in a relationship is all about and you vav my dear are just bitter like I said before you aren’t happy unless you have a man on the sense it’s actually quite tragic.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Omfg!!! Screaming!! 😂😂😂Think I became a wee bit incontinent there. Could you imagine?? Lock down your waiters ASAP.
Aimless walking about with the comfort teddy, probably with its own wee sunglasses, cossie and wee flip flops on cos its soooo cute and big Vav screaming for ice cubes before she gets in the pool with her Baywatch red cossie on for her daily (luke warm) ice dunk😂😂
Screenshot_20240326_180720.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
She really is the gift that keeps on giving she was loving it when rylan I mean wet wipe sorry I mean Harley was giving her compliments and saying she was an amazing women blah blah but now she doesn’t have a man she is now bashing all men, if that doesn’t turn men off you I don’t know what will, I don’t wear make up every day and don’t need my husband to compliment me all the time but it is nice when he does notice and passes a compliment that’s what being in a relationship is all about and you vav my dear are just bitter like I said before you aren’t happy unless you have a man on the sense it’s actually quite tragic.
Her and aimless are both on the hunt for a man 🍆🍆 but aimless needs to tidy herself up a bit 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Omfg!!! Screaming!! 😂😂😂Think I became a wee bit incontinent there. Could you imagine?? Lock down your waiters ASAP.
Aimless walking about with the comfort teddy, probably with its own wee sunglasses on cos its soo cute and big Vav screaming for ice cubes before she gets in the pool with her Baywatch red cossie on for her daily (luke warm) ice dunk😂😂
Screenshot_20240326_180720.jpg
Tarts on tour lol 🍆🍆

Status
Not open for further replies.