Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland

I hope this link works, this was the regarding the fundraising of the money Vav stole. Please read it all and watch the two videos, one is an interview with the t and there is a link to the fundraising page on it too, it’s all there. Please share this everyone you can xxx

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Awwww nawwww not today Satan 😡 that t has reposted someone’s insta messages with a screenshot of their profile and it’s the persons wee boy 😡😡😡😡 talk about safe gaurding children you absolute fkn arsehole, I swear Staffffff if you happen to read this, we all know you are you self centred fkn rat, I will slap you right across the fkn dish

Last edited:

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Awwww nawwww not today Satan 😡 that t has reposted someone’s insta messages with a screenshot of their profile and it’s the persons wee boy 😡😡😡😡 talk about safe gaurding children you absolute fkn arsehole, I swear Staffffff if you happen to read this, we all know you are you self centred fkn rat, I will slap you right across the fkn dish
She thinks it will stop people from messaging her if she starts calling them out publicly but it won’t. Your past always catches up with you especially if you’ve treated people like s your whole life! XL bully vav the chav 🐶

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
wtf is this the same box light filter Steph was complaining beperfect were using on her 😂😂😂
IMG_0906.png

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Not her putting up a story about Steven and making fun of her… sorry bullying her… and now she’s putting up someone’s profile who left her a PRIVATE message (ages ago, trolling her DMs to incite hate and deflect) and splashed it out for everyone to see. There is nothing in that persons message that’s ‘nasty’ it’s actually a really basic opinion. See when she said she didn’t like Beyoncé’s shampoo (let’s say Beyoncé’s content) and put it out there for all to see. Is that her trolling Beyoncé, or giving an opinion she doesn’t like something Beyoncé is putting out? That woman reached out privately and Steph has shared is publicly. What Steph just done is online harassment.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Not her putting up a story about Steven and making fun of her… sorry bullying her… and now she’s putting up someone’s profile who left her a PRIVATE message (ages ago, trolling her DMs to incite hate and deflect) and splashed it out for everyone to see. There is nothing in that persons message that’s ‘nasty’ it’s actually a really basic opinion. See when she said she didn’t like Beyoncé’s shampoo (let’s say Beyoncé’s content) and put it out there for all to see. Is that her trolling Beyoncé, or giving an opinion she doesn’t like something Beyoncé is putting out? That woman reached out privately and Steph has shared is publicly. What Steph just done is online harassment.
She is so unbelievably thick! calls out people for less and is the biggest bully going. Why is she even sharing it if the ‘trolls’ don’t get to her and she doesn’t care or really doesn’t make any sense. For someone who has everyone blocked 🚫 that doesn’t like her she sure knows a lot of what’s going on!

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Exactly, no matter how much my man worshiped me, if he was horrible in any way to my children he’d be out that door quicker than his feet could touch the ground!
If he has been like that with L how does she know she hasn’t got any trauma from that? Her inviting him on holiday could trigger something in L 😡 or she does know that L is pissed off with it. Is she going or not? Is this being pushed on L, if she isn’t going, is this maybe why she’s pushing Vags buttons and asking for an extravagant gift? Black mailing Vag 🤷🏻‍♀️ cause if she’s anything like her mother you could see her saying about wanting stuff as she’s taking M away with Petr, guilt tripping her, we all know how Vag likes to guilt trip folk
Agree with everything you have said but beefy will only be thinking of beefy in this situation as per usual. Actually feel sorry for L having a mother like her.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Agree with everything you have said but beefy will only be thinking of beefy in this situation as per usual. Actually feel sorry for L having a mother like her.
She must really forget everything she’s said in the past in regards to L & Petr!! Like why would you subject her to that or possibly worse as we don’t know how they get on now or even if they do, why subject L to that 😡 She’s a selfish boot.
And she’s posting peoples DMs for bloody attention ‘look at me I’m being trolled, here’s the proof’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ if she was really being sent death threats and all the s she claimed the other week, who not post these? CAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN DID IT BEEFY? You are a compulsive liar hen, plain and simple

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She must really forget everything she’s said in the past in regards to L & Petr!! Like why would you subject her to that or possibly worse as we don’t know how they get on now or even if they do, why subject L to that 😡 She’s a selfish boot.
And she’s posting peoples DMs for bloody attention ‘look at me I’m being trolled, here’s the proof’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ if she was really being sent death threats and all the s she claimed the other week, who not post these? CAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN DID IT BEEFY? You are a compulsive liar hen, plain and simple
Not one single claim has ever been proved. None..
‘I’ve been trolled to the highest trolling ever…. Sorry can’t talk about it’ 🥱
Her lower back must kill her from leaning over the kitchen work top every video. 🪦

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Not one single claim has ever been proved. None..
‘I’ve been trolled to the highest trolling ever…. Sorry can’t talk about it’ 🥱
Her lower back must kill her from leaning over the kitchen work top every video. 🪦
I laugh every video of hers when she’s bent over like that at the kitchen worktop 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 u ain’t fooling anyone chunky chops we all know you’re a wide load and trying to cover your large mid drift……ooh sorry I mean uterus 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.