Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I laugh every video of hers when she’s bent over like that at the kitchen worktop 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 u ain’t fooling anyone chunky chops we all know you’re a wide load and trying to cover your large mid drift……ooh sorry I mean uterus 😆
She’s going to end up like the hunchback of notre-darn 🤣🤣 anything to try and make her look like a size 10/12 I guess

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She must really forget everything she’s said in the past in regards to L & Petr!! Like why would you subject her to that or possibly worse as we don’t know how they get on now or even if they do, why subject L to that 😡 She’s a selfish boot.
And she’s posting peoples DMs for bloody attention ‘look at me I’m being trolled, here’s the proof’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ if she was really being sent death threats and all the s she claimed the other week, who not post these? CAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN DID IT BEEFY? You are a compulsive liar hen, plain and simple
Exactly why would you have allowed your pattern to even treat your child like what she said he was like towards lily? Then to marry him 🤯🤯 I remember tho her fb post about how he treated her the best she has ever been treated and deals with her and lily diva strops blah blah. So what is it Steph? She has always done this tho once a man has left her boom out comes he done this done that etc never ever her fault nope all the other persons fault.

Exactly she has put that post up about that woman and I don’t think it was that bad what she wrote it’s all true being honest but again no one is allowed an opinion different from hers. I know if it was me and I was getting all these awful comments, messages about my children I would be naming and shaming and putting them out there something she can’t do because there is none

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Exactly why would you have allowed your partner to even treat your child like what she said he was like towards lily? Then to marry him 🤯🤯 I remember tho her fb post about how he treated her the best she has ever been treated and deals with her and lily diva strops blah blah. So what is it Steph? She has always done this tho once a man has left her boom out comes he done this done that etc never ever her fault nope all the other persons fault.

Exactly she has put that post up about that woman and I don’t think it was that bad what she wrote it’s all true being honest but again no one is allowed an opinion different from hers. I know if it was me and I was getting all these awful comments, messages about my children I would be naming and shaming and putting them out there something she can’t do because there is none

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Her ohpolly dress is a 12 and she said it was so tight, so I’m going to put you at a 16 if that’s the case looking at the structure of the dress. Her red swimsuit that she pulled the tag off on one of her video was a size 14. If your swimsuit is a 14 why buy a 12 dress.

She calls other people gaslighters? Gaslighting people in to thinking what they can see isn’t what they are seeing. Distorting peoples reality/perception and telling them it’s false - gaslighting.
Size 12 or size 16 both fine. Just be honest. At your own admission you are wanting to influence teenage girls. I tell you right now, if my daughter was watching her videos I’d tell her not to listen to a word she said because she’s not honest and to be the last person to see as a ‘peer’.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I laugh every video of hers when she’s bent over like that at the kitchen worktop 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 u ain’t fooling anyone chunky chops we all know you’re a wide load and trying to cover your large mid drift……ooh sorry I mean uterus 😆
Don’t you know she’s had 2 bairns 😭 I’ve birthed 5 and don’t have a protruding uterus 🤦🏻‍♀️ the s that comes out her mouth

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly why would you have allowed your pattern to even treat your child like what she said he was like towards lily? Then to marry him 🤯🤯 I remember tho her fb post about how he treated her the best she has ever been treated and deals with her and lily diva strops blah blah. So what is it Steph? She has always done this tho once a man has left her boom out comes he done this done that etc never ever her fault nope all the other persons fault.

She’s a dangerous woman, it’s not that people could take her word as gospel and hurt someone because of her lies.
Nah it wasn’t bad at all, it was her own opinion of what she observed. Bashing that lassie Sabrina the other day about her kids being on every post but then beefy posts someone else’s child’s photo on her social media, she’s a dirty wrogun 😡

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Her ohpolly dress is a 12 and she said it was so tight, so I’m going to put you at a 16 if that’s the case looking at the structure of the dress. Her red swimsuit that she pulled the tag off on one of her video was a size 14. If your swimsuit is a 14 why buy a 12 dress.

She calls other people gaslighters? Gaslighting people in to thinking what they can see isn’t what they are seeing. Distorting peoples reality/perception and telling them it’s false - gaslighting.
Size 12 or size 16 both fine. Just be honest. At your own admission you are wanting to influence teenage girls. I tell you right now, if my daughter was watching her videos I’d tell her not to listen to a word she said because she’s not honest and to be the last person to see as a ‘peer’.
Personally I have a few oh polly items and I’d say they’re true to size, I did have my eye on that dress but not bloody now 😭 I said before my daughters pal is a 12 and asked me if she looked that big and I said of course not don’t listen to her bull s. My lassie said she’s gonna go to st enochs the best time she’s there and get a pic 🤣😜 beefy in the wild

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Personally I have a few oh polly items and I’d say they’re true to size, I did have my eye on that dress but not bloody now 😭 I said before my daughters pal is a 12 and asked me if she looked that big and I said of course not don’t listen to her bull s. My lassie said she’s gonna go to st enochs the best time she’s there and get a pic 🤣😜 beefy in the wild
If your swimsuit is a 14, why would you purchase a size 12 dress. Doesn’t make any sense. Like me buying a size 3 shoe when I am a 5 😅
I’m a 10 standard, 12 if tight as god blessed me with melons but never fits on the waist 🍉 🍉 . I can see with my very own eyes her and I ain’t the same size. I don’t need her telling me that my 39 years of looking at a female body and knowing sizing, is wrong.
But then I’m not her target audience. We aren’t young, impressionable and gullible. 🤪

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
If your swimsuit is a 14, why would you purchase a size 12 dress. Doesn’t make any sense. Like me buying a size 3 shoe when I am a 5 😅
I’m a 10 standard, 12 if tight as god blessed me with melons but never fits on the waist 🍉 🍉 . I can see with my very own eyes her and I ain’t the same size. I don’t need her telling me that my 39 years of looking at a female body and knowing sizing, is wrong.
But then I’m not her target audience. We aren’t young, impressionable and gullible. 🤪
She’s only got away with a 14 in that swimsuit cause it’s stretchy too. I’m the same, I’m a 6 but sometimes need to up my top size cause of my massive fake 🍉🍉🤣 but we roll with it 🤣
Nah we’re older, wiser and call out s when we see it 😜

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Not her putting up a story about Steven and making fun of her… sorry bullying her… and now she’s putting up someone’s profile who left her a PRIVATE message (ages ago, trolling her DMs to incite hate and deflect) and splashed it out for everyone to see. There is nothing in that persons message that’s ‘nasty’ it’s actually a really basic opinion. See when she said she didn’t like Beyoncé’s shampoo (let’s say Beyoncé’s content) and put it out there for all to see. Is that her trolling Beyoncé, or giving an opinion she doesn’t like something Beyoncé is putting out? That woman reached out privately and Steph has shared is publicly. What Steph just done is online harassment.
Exactly! She can dish it out but can’t take it back. She handle the truth. Genuinely think she has blocked everything she has done from her memory there’s no other explanation how someone like her can walk about the way she does and still speaks to people like se, either that or she has no conscience

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Agree with everything you have said but beefy will only be thinking of beefy in this situation as per usual. Actually feel sorry for L having a mother like her.
Sorry Lily mummy needs her hole and is desperate to seduce pedro back into bed on their happy families holiday so you will have to stay with your slaggy nana. I bet Petr will realise just what he’s been missing out on under the 20 layers of make up and all the extensions he won’t be able to resist 🙄 she will be clunking about with her steve maddens on and no socks 🤢 after a full day of walking about the parks she will be fing stinking! 🤮

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Exactly! She can dish it out but can’t take it back. She handle the truth. Genuinely think she has blocked everything she has done from her memory there’s no other explanation how someone like her can walk about the way she does and still speaks to people like se, either that or she has no conscience
She’s a sociopath 🙃

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
This is hilarious! The more she posts these types of videos the more will get sick of her s and stop tuning in and supporting her. Each time she does it, it opens a few more pairs of eyes and they start to wake up to who she really is and what type of person they are supporting! She’s exposing herself at this point love that for her. People like her can only put on a front for so long before the mask slips! Tell me you’re a narcissist without telling me you're a narcissist…. Beefy you went first!

Status
Not open for further replies.