Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
IMG_5641.jpeg
IMG_5640.jpeg

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Roaster she is, narcissists always call themselves out in the end. Saying she’s going to create another page for her trolls, some of her followers will take that in a literal sense and if they do a wee search and their eyes will be opened at all the devious and evil things she has done! 👍 keep digging big bully Staffy. Putting on her makeup to go to taaahhsco and do the big big drive to school

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Roaster she is, narcissists always call themselves out in the end. Saying she’s going to create another page for her trolls, some of her followers will take that in a literal sense and if they do a wee search and their eyes will be opened at all the devious and evil things she has done! 👍 keep digging big bully Staffy. Putting on her makeup to go to taaahhsco and do the big big drive to school
We should start a help line ‘Help Steph Vavron tell the truth’ absolute roaster that she is!!!! How blind are these idiots, she always video replies to ‘troll’ comments so why not today cause she is bloody lying 😭😭😭😭
Big bully Vav 👊🏽 here I’ll take one for the team, set up a boxing match with me & beefy, she’s got about a 20kg+ advantage on me, I’ll even give her a free dig or two and then just alienate the t cause she’s not gonna go away lightly she’s just gonna keep spouting s

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Tattle make a good point. That L and nana are doing it and her saying ‘I’m having nothing to do with it’ is so she can avoid declaring it. Possibly why the nerve was hit.. shows she is taking something to do with it. Anyways it’s under her name. Her business is under her name, she’s said in many videos ‘selling some of my clothes’. They are your belongings. Tax is based on the amount one account makes, not who claims to be uploading the pictures and who is claiming receives the funds.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
There’s just too much anger in her for such a flippant observation. There’s been a nerve hit.
Of course there has been, she is seeing her truth out there and she won’t have it and she knows she is loosing control. The rage has been building and she knows it’s all true and she can’t and won’t be able to stop everyone. It’s not a few trolls it’s practically a whole city she’s fed over in a sense! Once people realise what she’s all about it’s over for her

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
They need help and she needs a tissue.
The bogey looking as raging as she is flicking in and out of her nostril 😂 painting her face to go to the nursery stay and play do me, it’s all about Steph show you’re on your last season you t. nobody cares about you you just look like a t showing up to play with your son in a full fing get up. You can’t hide forever behind all that make up 🤡 maybe if you start telling the truth about what you’ve done you might get a bit of slack

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
The Botox she had hasn’t lasted very well, the amount of lines she has around her eyes and the filter is working overtime to conceal the deep lines she has on her forehead! Notice she’s kept her retainer in since there were comments about her teeth aswell, you still look like a rat beefy. The audacity of this girl just keeps coming, I don’t know how she can sleep in her gifted bed at night!

Mar 7, 2024
Nooooo the latest video 😂😂😂 VEXED!!!!!
No one posted that publicly. She read it on her thread. No one asked you to justify it, they merely made an observation. There was no request to respond 🤣🤣
The venom in her face…. Doesn’t bother her though.
And now she has her Huns bad mouthing people in their comments, yeah yeah we are all jealous and all need to get a job as we have too much time on our hands , except we don't sell cheap tat to all the gullible idiots who are fighting to buy it !

Mar 7, 2024
Tattle make a good point. That L and nana are doing it and her saying ‘I’m having nothing to do with it’ is so she can avoid declaring it. Possibly why the nerve was hit.. shows she is taking something to do with it. Anyways it’s under her name. Her business is under her name, she’s said in many videos ‘selling some of my clothes’. They are your belongings. Tax is based on the amount one account makes, not who claims to be uploading the pictures and who is claiming receives the funds.
And of course hmrc , DWP etc look on social media to catch folk out , keep digging yourself a bigger hole beefy ...

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
latest video where is the comment clapback oh silly me she’s been reading here and tattle what a way to get caught out 🤭🤭
My thoughts exactly!! Nobody left a comment at all about it hahahaha nothing there at all …caught reading here again big beefy pants as it was mentioned here 😁 what an embarrassment 😂 I’m 100% sure you would have highlighted the comment too to ensure your huns attack the said person but there was NO comment you need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.