Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
He didn’t gift her them, she’s went on to his website and bought them so she bought two different sizes they didn’t just send her two different sizes 🤣 she’s a clown, from her video you would gather it was gifted/a collab but she’s bought them and made a video probs in the hope they would want to send her more or collab with her 🤣 but who in their right mind would want to collab with her, with their fitness/gym wear when she’s been to the gym once and what two home workouts, she said something about being a PT before 🤣😭 ok vav hen
My apologies , I thought she was gifted them 😍

Mar 7, 2024
She went on and bought it all on line!! You can see with the videos she can’t tag them in it as they are not on tik tok shop. So she has ordered and then done a video like she was gifted she was not she bought it all. He never even knew until all the emails he was getting after she made the video and the consequences have been unfortunate for his business
Once again my apologies , I thought she had them sent to her and she was promoting him 😍

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
IMG_0526.jpeg
Righto 🤔

So why haven’t you shared the apparent THREATS toward you , your child & your family you said were messaged to you after that ones you have just shared? Surely you would? Funny how we have never seen any of these threats towards her kids she rambles on about. I smell fish 🐠
It's coming from between her legs 🐟 🐟

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Do you know what amazes me? Surely it's well documented enough and even if people haven't seen anything then surely the clap back videos would be enough to get companies or future huns to stop and think that something is not right here.
Personally, myself I research companies for fair trade, non animal testing etc before I purchase.. I know,I know😏.. I'd die for my principles but I'm not a tree hugger so relax😂
So to me any whiff of impropriety I would steer clear.
Have denied myself one of my favourite well known biscuit brands for years cos I found out the owner was a Tory party donor. I would cut off my nose to spite my face really😏
I'm due emailing her manager in her TikTok bio and let her know what she's done..

Mar 11, 2024
East kilbride
IMG_0526.jpeg
Righto 🤔

So why haven’t you shared the apparent THREATS toward you , your child & your family you said were messaged to you after that ones you have just shared? Surely you would? Funny how we have never seen any of these threats towards her kids she rambles on about. I smell fish 🐠
I need Google translator, what I'm the fety is this word jumble?

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I need Google translator, what I'm the fety is this word jumble?
Cue the "Don't give up Steph" "You got this strong woman" "Just jealous" narrative bullshit.
I genuinely don't agree with anyone taking it to her personally (if it's true that is), as it just feeds into her troll narrative. However, this is a discussion forum, so we don't troll her, just state honest opinions and keep it on here.
However, think she likes to get people all worrying about her with what she alludes to. Wee tip for you Steph, cos I know you read here, maybe cultivate a few real friendships then you wouldn't need to talk to faceless people about stuff like that.
You know get "the girls" round for a wee chilli and wine night again but this time don't pap them oot before nine o'clock next morning without breakfast. Just saying🤷

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
IMG_0526.jpeg
Righto 🤔

Ooh not the suicide baiting yet again 😡 she’s sick in the head! Beefy, if you’re reading here could u please wear your Pinocchio pyjamas tonight/tomorrow? Imagine buying yourself Pinocchio jammies tho when you’re the biggest bullshitter going 😆 at least she’s acknowledging it I guess. Saw those pyjamas once and then she prob burnt them once she realised she was outing herself 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 dumb do that she is

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Do you know what amazes me? Surely it's well documented enough and even if people haven't seen anything then surely the clap back videos would be enough to get companies or future huns to stop and think that something is not right here.
Personally, myself I research companies for fair trade, non animal testing etc before I purchase.. I know,I know😏.. I'd die for my principles but I'm not a tree hugger so relax😂
So to me any whiff of impropriety I would steer clear.
Have denied myself one of my favourite well known biscuit brands for years cos I found out the owner was a Tory party donor. I would cut off my nose to spite my face really😏
Yup, no snowballs or caramel logs for me anymore 😭😭

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Gonna be absolute class with those two together in Spain. Dissing each other to wee Marjorie in the all incusive buffet queue, taking sneaky in the wild photos of each other, confusing the chefs with their ever changing food intolerance, eating disorders on a daily basis and staring sexily at the pizza slices.
The private jet better no have removable stairs either.

Status
Not open for further replies.