Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She was out with the begging bowl on TikTok to sell stuff and make a few holiday pennies this morning. So unless they were asking what shade of bronzer she was wearing or what shampoo she recommends she wasn’t replying to comments, she doesn’t care about her followers unless they’re lining her pockets. They will soon realise, I see a few more have come across here this morning 👋 Don’t bite the hand that feeds you staffy 🐶 you absolute mutt. You’re single not because you’re too picky, it’s because nobody picks you!

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
She was talking to ‘a little staff nurse who was just a wee trainee’ 😭😭😭😭 Wtaf is she on about. I did not spend 3 yr at uni to be called a trainee 🤦🏻‍♀️ abso fud for someone who’s around health professionals she’s no very bright is she?
Na, what!!! Someone a lot more educated than that dweeb and she’s calling them a trainee 🙈😳

Mar 7, 2024
Aimee’s doing a live just now. She’s also fing boring. She’s said there was a mess up with her booking so she’ll be there the day before Steph and leaving the day before. The excuses have started already 🤣
So she's a woman who's nearly 40 and can't book a holiday or take her child away on her on ! And they say we are the sad ones 🤣 you're winning at life Aimless 😂😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Well her ed started when she was at a family function or something and someone said to her you have a big ass and then that’s why the ed started. Then she tells another story she was in secondary school and she was in the toilet and girls made fun of her size and that’s when it all started and she brought back up her tuna baguette 🥴🫣🫣
It's all the sad stories to get sympathy like I fell down the stairs at 5 n fell on top of my cat n killed it with my fat ass then I got a hamster n thought it was dead n put it in a shoe box n buried it to only find out it was hibernating so basically Iam at this point I've became a serial killer. At a young age I knew I was different I would invite friends over n when they tried to leave I'd kidnap them n lock them in my room n make them play Barbies with me this was all because my mamas baby daddy walked out on my mama at the age of 15 so this has gave me a excuse to b a fruit loop now I can't help myself I lie n make out Iam being stalked by the invisible man n even lied about 2 swingers in a car that stopped by my house on a country road to have a quicky now they are in jail due to my lying ass n I write myself death threats from them with letters n pics cut out from the Bella magazine in future I will kidnap myself n hid in Costco n then say they set me free n then I will be famous n on the news. So like Eminem wrote it's me ur biggest fan it's stan x u got ur huns to mass report me....now I can write n take this piss all day everyday n count it as a hobby as I love being creative so u keep it up Hailey beaven hands I seen u taking the hand gestures to another level so Iam sure u seen the comment lol 🤣 from the clothes to the nails ha ha if only runways did asda eh ..the only run way u will b on is one made of tarmac u absolute clown

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
It's all the sad stories to get sympathy like I fell down the stairs at 5 n fell on top of my cat n killed it with my fat ass then I got a hamster n thought it was dead n put it in a shoe box n buried it to only find out it was hibernating so basically Iam at this point I've became a serial killer. At a young age I knew I was different I would invite friends over n when they tried to leave I'd kidnap them n lock them in my room n make them play Barbies with me this was all because my mamas baby daddy walked out on my mama at the age of 15 so this has gave me a excuse to b a fruit loop now I can't help myself I lie n make out Iam being stalked by the invisible man n even lied about 2 swingers in a car that stopped by my house on a country road to have a quicky now they are in jail due to my lying ass n I write myself death threats from them with letters n pics cut out from the Bella magazine in future I will kidnap myself n hid in Costco n then say they set me free n then I will be famous n on the news. So like Eminem wrote it's me ur biggest fan it's stan x u got ur huns to mass report me....now I can write n take this piss all day everyday n count it as a hobby as I love being creative so u keep it up Hailey beaven hands I seen u taking the hand gestures to another level so Iam sure u seen the comment lol 🤣 from the clothes to the nails ha ha if only runways did asda eh ..the only run way u will b on is one made of tarmac u absolute clown
I didn’t take a breath the whole way 😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
🤣 this looking off to the side smiling candid attempt. This is the stuff that makes me cringe
IMG_5658.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.