Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Also on her live she clearly attempted to play the stalking vibes again and failed miserably.
Someone said "starbucks today" and she replied how weird to comment that and hinting why would you know where I am etc.
Then the comments replied because you were drinking out a statbucks cup and it's obvious where she was parked 😂😂anything to try and start some drama. What a fud.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Also on her live she clearly attempted to play the stalking vibes again and failed miserably.
Someone said "starbucks today" and she replied how weird to comment that and hinting why would you know where I am etc.
Then the comments replied because you were drinking out a statbucks cup and it's obvious where she was parked 😂😂anything to try and start some drama. What a fud.
Lol instead of writing her name on the Starbucks cup they wrote guess where Iam Sydney lol 🤣 her lives a s show of some Korean horror movie with more comedy twists n turns than scary movie ha ha wonder if he served her a stalkerchino while wearing the scream mask ha ha 🤣 she's a fing scream next thing she will be in her PJs doing a guess what Iam making for movie time guys ...that's right pop corn n the fone will ring n she will answer it n she will b like is that u amie ..Amie then u will hear I heard ur getting blinds Sydney to stop me from seeing in well I can still see n ur wearing ur tasco PJs making pop corn from markies n Iam just her chilling killing ..see Sydney u need to do btr ha ha 🤣 n instead of running up the stairs she starts live streaming n doing pay per view kill night subs only 🤣🤪🙃🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
No more smashing the gym. Fully accepting her ‘genetic shape’. 👀
She worked out twice and said she had the bug with ‘I win always’.

She is the LAST person I’d want my daughter watching. You can’t keep on track with do all. Does she even know what she wants? Changes like the fing wind.
Everything she does and says has a 24 hour self life.
You’re messing with their heads more than anything else. She is the reason people are told to not believe everything they see online by ‘influencers’.
She canny go back to the gym cause she was getting stalked by Mr motivator..canny go swimming cause she got death threats sent out saying they're going to drown her n blame it on her arm bands not having been blown up right n she ran from the steam room after she looked in the steamed up glass door n the word redrum appeared but it turned out she read it wrong with being dyslexic it just said bigbum so you canny blame her I'd be terrified tae tbh

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
🤣 this looking off to the side smiling candid attempt. This is the stuff that makes me cringe
IMG_5658.jpeg
When yir kidding on yir mates in the car way yi n they're just luvin your content how cute

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
🤣 this looking off to the side smiling candid attempt. This is the stuff that makes me cringe
IMG_5658.jpeg
It’s her smiling and waving at all her fans from Aberdeen and shire that ordered her make up box from china. Thank you for all your support all 30 of you, quite a fan club you’ve got there out of a population of 500,000 …the rest of us pity you 👍

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I saw this “how do you know I’m at Starbucks that is so weird, so weird” - she says while drinking Starbucks parked outside the place🤣 making out it was one of her “obsessed trolls”. She is constantly on the defence. Notice how she never mentions the charity money or her shagging her husbands best mate while he lay dying trolling comments though. She is on assuring her fans that she isn’t going anywhere 😅 nobody really gives a do. Who would miss her if she disappeared tomorrow? I’ll wait for the tumbleweed to pass

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I saw this “how do you know I’m at Starbucks that is so weird, so weird” - she says while drinking Starbucks parked outside the place🤣 making out it was one of her “obsessed trolls”. She is constantly on the defence. Notice how she never mentions the charity money or her shagging her husbands best mate while he lay dying trolling comments though. She is on assuring her fans that she isn’t going anywhere 😅 nobody really gives a do. Who would miss her if she disappeared tomorrow? I’ll wait for the tumbleweed to pass
If who disappeared..

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
When yir kidding on yir mates in the car way yi n they're just luvin your content how cute
Did anyone see at the end of the live she looked out the window and gestured and said 2 minutes to someone was she pretending to meet someone 😂 one of her fans maybe asking for her autograph. Who the do would be wandering around outside there it’s practically a building site just now!

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Did anyone see at the end of the live she looked out the window and gestured and said 2 minutes to someone was she pretending to meet someone 😂 one of her fans maybe asking for her autograph. Who the do would be wandering around outside there it’s practically a building site just now!

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She wiz waiting on the traffic lights turning green n said to herself uck they will change in 2 mins meanwhile she was spotted picking up a hitchhiker as let's face it hunnies she does need more "look at me Iam kidnapped " moments 😆 held hostage in a lock up aff the side of the m8 left freezing in her pammy Anderson baywatch oh I mean road watch swim suit for 3 hours.. channel naebody cares was first on the scene to report on this deranged zzzzzz lister prick tocker heading towards the airport to her pinch me jet set holiday to millport n stopped to do her be kind always guys act not realizing she infact picked up a escaped mental patient which infact turned out to be her Gran who had flipped over the edge with the struggles of her grand daughters demands of babysitting n the pressures of running a vinted account VAVRON was confronted about the false claims and lies she told just so she would have content for tt but made No Comment she was detained in fanny hill awaiting her new cell mate big Bertha for a good punishing

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Does she not realise the issue isn’t the size she is. It’s the LIES. It’s how dangerous it all is to younger girls. Tool.

What about all the tweets from years ago? When she was slating bigger girls who wear leggings???
She called me a fat bastardo in primary 5 Iam still waiting for a apology just cause I liked the cake n custard 🤣🤣🤣

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Oh please don't!!! Hahaha hardie har har😆😂😆Oh sweet Mary, Jesus and the wee fing donkey😂😂🤣. She's single cos she's too picky??? 🤣🤣🤣
I have no more words.
That is all.
When it’s really it’s she’s single because nobody wants her and she makes a show of herself on a daily basis. She actually believes she has the pick of the bunch but she’s like the last one chosen in PE at school 😂 nobody wants her. No decent man would go near her, who would want to be dragged into that freak show!

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Does she not realise the issue isn’t the size she is. It’s the LIES. It’s how dangerous it all is to younger girls. Tool.

What about all the tweets from years ago? When she was slating bigger girls who wear leggings???
She called me a fat bastardo in primary 5 Iam still waiting for a apology just cause I liked the
Someone asked on her live for recommendations for hairdressers in Aberdeen and she did her usual vacant/ wanting to rage state into the phone 😂😂
Heard she gets her hair done down under in the bush ...

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
When it’s really it’s she’s single because nobody wants her and she makes a show of herself on a daily basis. She actually believes she has the pick of the bunch but she’s like the last one chosen in PE at school 😂 nobody wants her. No decent man would go near her, would want to be dragged into that freak show!
All the guys in the Riggs got in the life boats when she arrived offshore

Status
Not open for further replies.