Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Yes she is. Her and vav have some beef. Vav swiped on one for hippiemama friend few weeks back. Anyway she done a video last night saying gather all your mail friend and tell them to hit the block button on tinder before they loose there life pension or insurance. The boy in question is in the video
Ooh is he ? Wonder which one ?

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Just stripped all my bedding it's now in the wash, hoovers oot, slow cookers on with tonight's din dins. I'm a machine lassies I'm telling yousšŸ˜
Nothing better than fresh bedding šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sun is shining but winter jacket is still on. Well done you have been busy
She tries to pretend? She made a video about phoning Harley to find her hotel room cause she struggles with numbers. She never stfu about it. Iā€™m surprised she didnā€™t have L on her insta holding balloons saying ā€˜51ā€™ - you know, cause sheā€™s so dyslexic. šŸ¤ŖšŸ„±

IMG_5830.jpeg
no spelling mistakes on your tinder acc tho šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh I just canny. I've caved inšŸ˜”. I would rather grate my eyeballs than watch someone give me a guided tour of their half used perfumes. Wtaf??? Totally scraping the bottom of the biscuit barrel there. Just slid doon the wall with boredom.
My dinner, cleaning and wee crazy squirrel gang content was more interesting and that was se.

Have a smashing afternoon Iā€™m off to the gym to work on my boulder shoulders šŸ¤£ so I donā€™t need to walk around with shoulders for earrings like oor BeyoncĆ©
Lol šŸ¤£ did it say on her tinder she was looking for a loyal king or a burger king šŸ‘‘ ha ha šŸ¤£ theyres on 1 mile Doon the road luv šŸ¤£ enjoy the gym Iam home noo to start cleaning out stuff in my cupboard oh the joys

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Lol šŸ¤£ did it say on her tinder she was looking for a loyal king or a burger king šŸ‘‘ ha ha šŸ¤£ theyres on 1 mile Doon the road luv šŸ¤£ enjoy the gym Iam home noo to start cleaning out stuff in my cupboard oh the joys
A loyal king for oor lying king. Sheā€™s such a melt! If that isnā€™t a walking talking red flag I donā€™t know what is. Vavye west of Ellon featuring in Gold digger - rap to that in your mobility car you fanny!

Status
Not open for further replies.