Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She tries to pretend? She made a video about phoning Harley to find her hotel room cause she struggles with numbers. She never stfu about it. I’m surprised she didn’t have L on her insta holding balloons saying ‘51’ - you know, cause she’s so dyslexic. 🤪🥱

IMG_5830.jpeg
Aye it's so obvious your no dyslexic it's all an act. Probs paid for that "diagnosis" along with her ADHD one

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
she treated that poor boy like rubbish. I take my hat off to him for dumping her.
Harley honey, if you are reading here, I am here for you. We can meet up sometime. We can perhaps wine, dine and 69 ? 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅
Uck he deserved it he loved it rach he really did some guys love getting made to be Harley Quinn n get roasted for the content but uck you know that anyway since ur her mates,aunties,uncle's,friends,sisters,cuz are u not so tell her to put a bit mare effort into the next video as Iam getting bored here she might even gee yi a btl of whoareufckinkiddin since she's got lots of perfumes in the mansion so tell auldspice I said hello

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Uck he deserved it he loved it rach he really did some guys love getting made to be Harley Quinn n get roasted for the content but uck you know that anyway since ur her mates,aunties,uncle's,friends,sisters,cuz are u not so tell her to put a bit mare effort into the next video as Iam getting bored here she might even gee yi a btl of whoareufckinkiddin since she's got lots of perfumes in the mansion so tell auldspice I said hello
Sorry rach he was into Barbies when he was younger but noo he is mare into ken

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Carbie Barbies especially 😆
Ha ha she comes with a kebab n a 2ltr btl of irn Bru full fat ofcourse lol 🤣 that's a good wan I liked that.
She comes wearing hold in pants n lycra jeans n her hoose is Barbies pip pad n she gets aboot on the pink mobility scooter cause her fat knees
Ken Harley Davidson is lying on the sofa with a btl of jack Daniels gave up on life n barbie is not giving 2 fu..cks that she has pushed him 2 the edge
She is too bizzie filming barbie hauls while skipper aka lils has f..cked off to G I joes hoose cause her maws too bizzie fin a box of quality street on the carpet
But she's the main barbie all the other Barbies are just obsessed with her 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.