Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Ferguson

Apr 5, 2024
Glasgow
Friend of Camerons brother here..

Time to get off tiktok Steph. Cameron will never be at rest until you give up your toxic hobby. His memory is being shown with such negativity because of you and your antics. Please do the right thing and get off social media. DO NOT MAKE ME SAY SOMETHING THAT I SHOULD NOT. SILENCE WILL BE BROKEN IF YOU DON'T TAKE HEED

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Okay Guyyyss!! Now going into full-blown prep mode for my wee night oot.Usual s.. nails, hair, venus razor etc. All moaning chops has to do is s, shower and shave 😡. Polyfilla, industrial sander are just a few of my beauty regime tools required also alas, but keep me posted. Gutted I'm missing all the drama but compensated by my newly aqquired Shein clobber to wear😉😘

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Okay Guyyyss!! Now going into full-blown prep mode for my wee night oot.Usual s.. nails, hair, venus razor etc. All moaning chops has to do is s, shower and shave 😡. Polyfilla, industrial sander are just a few of my beauty regime tools required also alas, but keep me posted. Gutted I'm missing all the drama but compensated by my newly aqquired Shein clobber to wear😉😘
I left my house at 5 this morning and I’ve came back to about 6 pages, a news paper article, woe me black & white video, yet more no accountability, I’m away for a few days 😭🤣 whatever will I come back to. Enjoy your night out ❤️

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I left my house at 5 this morning and I’ve came back to about 6 pages, a news paper article, woe me black & white video, yet more no accountability, I’m away for a few days 😭🤣 whatever will I come back to. Enjoy your night out ❤️
Same hunni, enjoy your days away. Hope wee Longtimechatterbox is okay after her surgery also. And Abergal been banned?? 🤔😯

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Time to get off tiktok Steph. Cameron will never be at rest until you give up your toxic hobby. His memory is being shown with such negativity because of you and your antics. Please do the right thing and get off social media. DO NOT MAKE ME SAY SOMETHING THAT I SHOULD NOT. SILENCE WILL BE BROKEN IF YOU DON'T TAKE HEED
What she did to his family and friends will never be justifiable and Aberdeen won’t forget it. Much love to his friends and family

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen

Maybe your silence needs to be broken for her to get of tik tok!! People keep saying her past is all hear say. Maybe if somebody who was actually there came out and spoke her huns would finally see sense!

Must be horrible for his family friends seeing his name pop up all over social media and even worse that she just ignores any comment about him and doesn’t acknowledge anything about him. How can you just block out a husband!!

Karma will get her one day!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 how very true ❤️ sending love to you all

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Ohh someone's just mentioned more charity money going missing.... surely not???

So I am only aware of the local cancer charity from what I have read on here and tattle.

Someone on fb has mentioned Anthony Nolan money going missing? Has she done it more than once? 😲

Not that I am aware was only the foa money

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Claire smith that is commenting on the Facebook page used to go to school with Steph, I am loving all theses people using their voices and she can’t do anything about it.
I was in the same year as Steph at school and I don’t recognise Claire smith at all.
I hear they're deleting them now 🤨rage that was my Friday night entertainment.
somebody keeps commenting to go on tattle. Maybe we should direct them here…..

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland

Sending love to Camerons family and friends. ❤️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I was in the same year as Steph at school and I don’t recognise Claire smith at all.

somebody keeps commenting to go on tattle. Maybe we should direct them here…..
She has mentioned the cutting of a girls hair at school and ask if Stephanie can remember it she maybe has a relative that was at Northfield just a strange comment to make that she remembers it, I know a few girls who were in the same year and all they remember was her being a bully. Maybe Claire is on this group to clarify

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
CDC9672E-A24A-4DBF-8C14-AD6CAD1AD993.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.