Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
So I finally got myself blocked from the fruit cake!! The new b&w vid was just a step to far in the you grip my s stakes! Obviously touched a nerve telling her she was a narcissist who uses her son for sympathy! Remember when tt was used for fun and laughs during lockdown! Now it's all for twatwaffles like vag and her vagitarians! And top aberdeen influencer?? Walk her down union Street with a sign above her reading her name, see how that influences the people of the deen 😂
I miss that kind of tik tok ....now just full of cnuts like her and her bestie Aimless

Mar 8, 2024
This Deanne English needs to do off. She was on the Facebook articles commenting and she has been in Aimee’s comments for months licking her hoop, arguing and coming for anybody who dares ask a question. She’s now in Stephanie’s comments yet I’ve seen her comment nasty things about Steph on the ‘troll’ accounts. Switched sides have we Deanne? #TwoFaced
Yeah I've seen her in Aimee's comments saying some nasty comments, obviously thinks she well hard ....bit like the pair of them 🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh dear. So fing predictable eh? Think next b&w video, she should get a wind machine to blow her hair and voile curtains inwardly in(Oh wait!...) and play a cheesey power ballad as the music overlay, all the while staring heartbrokenly oot onto the road with the Tasco home delivery vans going past.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lol asda was to deliver some last minute clothes she ordered online they sent her a big cucumber by mistake n told her to go f..ck herself 🤣🤣🤣

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Notice how she didn't delete any of the 'troll' comments this time round. We know her and aimless sit there on their phones deleting every comment against them.

She is her own biggest troll. She loves the attention and sees as long as someone is talking about her she is winning.

She only put the video up to get the comments so she could get the end result which is using her disabled son in a black and white video to pretend she is a poor little single mum me.

She is a therapists wet dream. You could retire after doing a few sessions with her.

She loves to play the victim and eternal woe is me to gain any kind of attention. How desperate to try and gather attention from anywhere! The deflection and defensive actions just scream it.
You need to keep a few troll comments so you can go back and use them for future TIKTOKS
When times get hard or your trying to drum up sympathy

Mar 8, 2024
My favorite comment on the FB post so far 😂 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405-171437.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405-171437.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 60
Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Don’t you think that ranting at the beginning of her lost parcel video sounded so like Kerri Roma even the facial expressions she’s gotta be watching Kerri earlier maybe she was ranting 🤣

She’s been trying to emulate Roma for a while now. She lays it on thick with the hand gestures and the facial expressions. Shes no quite got that it just makes her look venomous when she impersonates her.

Apr 3, 2024
cornwall
Oh my! That sad video is disgusting 🫣 That poor little boy being exploited yet again. The language in the soundtrack is atrocious. It sounds like some sort of gangsta pimp, which is exactly what she is doing. Pimping that poor baby to all in sundry.
I agree she should breathe. Yes, switch the phone and ring light off. Go out, get some air, breathe..... meet people . Get a life.
It's no life for a child watching his mother talking to a phone all day and arguing on tiktok. Your actions are destroying that boys future 😢

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Okay Guyyyss!! Now going into full-blown prep mode for my wee night oot.Usual s.. nails, hair, venus razor etc. All moaning chops has to do is s, shower and shave 😡. Polyfilla, industrial sander are just a few of my beauty regime tools required also alas, but keep me posted. Gutted I'm missing all the drama but compensated by my newly aqquired Shein clobber to wear😉😘
Ha ha 🤣 have a great time x

Status
Not open for further replies.