Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She goes to the silly community centre as the 3 witches and is probably desperatel for vav to be her BFF but vav doesn’t give folk like that the time of day.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 exactly this. Same as Aimee would not normally even entertain someone like her. I am wondering where Steph fans are the ones who are always saying form Aberdeen/shire they are no where to be seen. Just proves she asks the insta questions her self 🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well done Claire the bit at the bottom that I cant include in the picture she says she knows her from school days 👏🏻👏🏻
IMG_1057.png

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Sarah love GIVE IT UP. Beefy is not your friend, she has no interest in you she only thinks about herself.

This numpty is spending hours today defending someone who doesn’t give a toss about them. She’s always on the ‘troll’ accounts mouthing off and for months has argued with people defending Vav. I bet Beefy hasn’t once acknowledged her.

Looking at the state of it, she is exactly the type of person Beefy would and did ridicule years ago on her Twitter and FB posts, but that was before Beefy also became an overweight bloated mess with a sad life just like Sarah.

There you go Sarah you’ve had a mention from a troll. Now do Off……..

P.S. I bet Beefy doesn’t send you a postcard 🤪 Aww Diddums!!!

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Hold up …. So yesterday on her shein rant she said she just had to go to town and go to Zara etc cause she had just discovered her parcel was “missing” “stolen” “didn’t exist” etc but on her try on video she is trying on holiday stuff she bought last week…….from Zara etc…… but she had holiday clothes coming from shein…. So why buy new holiday stuff before the said parcel didn’t arrive full of holiday clothes!!?? Your luggage allowance must be mahoozive!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Hold up …. So yesterday on her shein rant she said she just had to go to town and go to Zara etc cause she had just discovered her parcel was “missing” “stolen” “didn’t exist” etc but on her try on video she is trying on holiday stuff she bought last week…….from Zara etc…… but she had holiday clothes coming from shein…. So why buy new holiday stuff before the said parcel didn’t arrive full of holiday clothes!!?? Your luggage allowance must be mahoozive!
During said shop, where was m??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.